Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Menu Starts by Itself

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Severum

Severum

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

Hi all - 

Recently my computer menu has been activating by itself. Now it's a permanent fixture in the middle of my screen. 

I cannot switch it off. I don't seem to have any control over it. I tried pressing the necessary buttons on the monitor but nothing works. 

Is this a monitor problem or do I have a bug ? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

Can you be more specific about "computer menu"? What computer menu are you referring to?

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 PM

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

Is this the monitor's settings menu?

If this is the settings menu please post the make and model of the monitor.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users