Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PLEASE HELP!!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 coreylendo

coreylendo

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 PM

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

In the beging of May my computer started acting different and I was reciving notifications from Norton telling me that an unauterized user was detected and windows keep directing me to device manager which was using the snap and tool telling me how to gain priority over my system making me the super user, except when I followed all the instructions it explained to make my default the priority user instead of the admin. once I did I no longer had full control. Except for what it allowed me to do. I called my network provider who directed me to some 3rd company that was on May 15th, 17th,19th, and 20th. they said they fixed it by remote acesses which took over 6 hours.

RAN:CCLEANER, MELBITES, aswMBR, AND CHANGED THE NAME OF MY SYSTEM 2 TWICE ALSO A TWEEKING FROM FILEHIPO AND PROB DID MORE BUT NOT SURE ALL OF WHAT THEY DID.

I also tried to reattach autorun but couldn't 

When I ran auto run (which is posted under windows 7 autoruns) things were not in the files and I still cant control my programs. the certificates, restore points, are all rewrote and when I ran the Adwere it came up with cundoit as first and then me a complete copy of my hole system except some of my files are missing in mine, such as logs, MSI, ext. now here comes the hard part to explain I know this because there on the computer system still but I cant control them completly I can modify notifications and uninstall some programes such as java which I deleted because I thought it was part of what was controling my system, but when I went on line to adobe I was tring to see what version I was running and it cant detect any thing on here even though I know I had it prior to what has been going on then I tried to delete my storage data in the managing controler through control panel and when I tried notting happened. Heres my other issue I took my computer to computers discount and they wiped and replaced the processor about 8 months ago the person who did it wiped my computer and did not save my key to windows 7 and I didnt know it was on the bottom of my computer either. So it rubed off she gave me a new key but I think the one that it shows on here when I go to computer at the bottom left is wrong cause like I said what ever this is rewrote things and used a key generator to steal all of mine I will send anything you need, there are other things such as my ports are not working and it downloaded microsoft 6.1 when I had service pack 1 windows 7 please advise me what to do????????????????? 

Thanks    

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users