Hello can you submit that file for a second opinion?
Please visit the online Jotti Virus Scanner <--link
- Browse to the following filepath: ---------put the filepath here -------
- Click on the button. The scanner will check the file with various AV companies.
- Copy and paste the results box into a reply to this thread.
Now run thses...
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete.
- Confirm each time with Ok.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
Edited by boopme, 23 May 2013 - 07:58 PM.