Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to get bluetooth in my computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 asiong

asiong

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 PM

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hi guys i need help how to get a bluetooth in my computer?

yesterday when i was in the mall i try to print some of the photos in my cellphone
then the owner of the computer shop said send my photos via bluetooth i mean the owner of the shop not use
card reader to transfer the photos in my cellphone to the computer i send only the photos in my cellphone via bluetooth.

First my system:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Here some of my question guys
1. how to know if my computer have a bluetooth?
where i need to go to check if my computer have bluetooth
2. if my computer have bluetooth what i need to do to work the bluetooth in my computer
3. if my computer don't have a bluetooth i just want to know if any free software in the internet
can i download and install to my computer to get a free bluetooth in my computer
i mean what i need to download and install to get a bluetooth in my computer for free

if anyone know how to get bluetooth in my computer please help me how to have a bluetooth in my computer
i just want to transfer all the photos and videos mp3 movies and others files in my cellphone and send it to my computer via bluetooth without using a card reader.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=usb%20bluetooth%20dongle&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ausb%20bluetooth%20dongle

A USB/Bluetooth dongle is the easiest way.  I used to get them out of Hong Kong, 10 for $15US,  a couple years ago till newer laptops started getting them as base equipment.  I have a USB/Bluetooth adapter in my desktop just for phone use.

You can search through network adapters to see if you already have Bluetooth, but if it isn't a laptop, and it came with XP originally, then it likely won't have Bluetooth.

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users