Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Automation Server Can't Creat Object

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 foxytiger

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:01 PM

i have winxp pro i got it from a computer show so i cant get on the automatic updates it fails the product id anyway i need to know if there is anyway to fix this problem myself kinda new to computers but learned alot learn more just reading some of this site thanks, the problem is a couple of them first the welcome screen does not come up, it use to but i changed how i connect to the internet ,i think did that ,and i cant restore it to when it did i was trying to make room on the disk and i erased the backup on the cleandisk wish i didnt do that now and when ever i go to start -control panel- users account, i get Autonation server cant creat object, if i click home on it, i get 'g_Navigator' is null or not an object , it been that way since i had the computer i have to go to start- administrative tools- computer- management-local users and groups i have created a account there but still dont know what im doing i did that when the welcome window was comming up i created a guess account but know i cant get in it and the box i do logon to says window security login information myscreen name is logged on as my screenname\screenname logon date i also have to many accounts open or not open i dont know but i would like to get rid of all but 1 administror 1power user 1 guest i hope you can figure out what the problem is thanks first time on site ill be back you have alot to learn here oh the only two accounts i can get into administator and a i think power user account

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:09 AM

If your computer came with Windows XP cd, then I would consider reinstalling the Windows Operating System.

i cant get on the automatic updates it fails the product id

Many times computers purchased in 'flea market' environments do not come with cds, nor do they even come with legitimate versions of XP. Yours might in this category as Microsoft will not allow you to update an illegitimate version on XP. Just a guess.

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users