Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Autoruns

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coreylendo

coreylendo

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

I did an autorun but I think there are things in here that should not me and it cant find the fold info. I was trying to set up a winzip but when I did the scan it found so many junk folds in the C drive i am confussed on what to keep running and what not to rececntly someone or vires remote accussed my computer and a tec team said it was safe????????????????? unsure still thats why i was checking programs on auto start also I have too desktops now and files are all over the place when the vires or hacker came in they downloaded microsoft 6.1 version when I had 7 on a 64bit very confussed on the hole situation if you could direct me in how to go about it I very much apperecate it.

Attached Files

Edited by hamluis, 22 May 2013 - 07:22 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 AM

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

The best thing you can is to post this problem in the forum section 'Am I infected'.

It may take a day or two, but someone will get back to you. Follow their instructions carefully and fully, and if you are asked to do something you don't understand, post back asking for clarification.

Chris Cosgrove

Mod Edit:  No need for new topic, moved this one to AII - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 22 May 2013 - 07:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users