Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ZeroAccess RootKit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#1 Luciano87

Luciano87

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

Original Post

Recently,I had a fairly bad virus and malware infection. All links within IE and FF would lead to shopping sites and then my comp started consistently shutting down. I then ran avg's virus check but it would run indefinitely. The same is true for malwarebytes. I then ran rkill and tdsskiller which removed a few items followed by a reboot. At this time, my computer refused to reboot, whether in normal, or any version of safe mode. I finally got it online by running it through a chkdsk in which it recovered some orphaned files and finally booted up. Since that time my computer seems on the surface (no redirected links or unexpected shutdowns) to be clean, but now the computer is running extremely slow. I checked task manager and KT Kernel & System is running at 50% of the CPU. Malwarebytes also refuses to finish a full scan. It will start but I let it run for 12 hours with no progress. At first I thought this might be something other then malicious  software but my system restore is disabled as well. If I attempt a system restore (including from safe mode) the computer gets stuck on initializing (I have let it run for over 12 hours at one point.) Also, when I try to run windows update it gets stuck on creating a restore point. While I am still able to use my computer for light tasks, anything requiring more CPU power freezes the system up.

Further actions.

After running all the programs requested in the post http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/495046/suspected-rootkit-nt-kernel-at-50-cpu-and-system-restore-disabled/

I was told I had a zero access rootkit. I proceeded to install DDS and run a scan. I was unable to generate any logs.  The scan would initialize quickly but would stop when the progress bar was roughly 90% of the way.
When the scan is complete, a logfile/report shall pop open.
Please wait ..

is the last thing the screen will show. However, if I left it alone for around an hour, It will then display attempting to create dds.txt or attach.txt (I don't remember which one). This screen wont change. I left it running for about 10 hours last night with no change. I have done this in normal mode, safe mode, and from a clean boot.

Thank you for your time and expertise,

Luciano

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

Hello Luciano

I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.

Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

Lets get a deeper look into the system and see if something shows up.

Download and run OTL

Download OTL by Old Timer and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
  • Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
  • Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened and the that I need posted back here
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized - save this one on your desktop in case I ask for it later
  • Please post the contents of OTL.txt in your next reply.
Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 Luciano87

Luciano87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

Hi Gringo, thanks for taking the time to help me. Here are the OTL Logs

OTL logfile created on: 5/19/2013 1:28:29 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.10.9200.16540)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.48 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.60 Gb Available Physical Memory | 46.09% Memory free
6.95 Gb Paging File | 5.25 Gb Available in Paging File | 75.47% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 447.66 Gb Total Space | 183.95 Gb Free Space | 41.09% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: LUCIANO-PC | User Name: Luciano | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\vprot.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\14.2.0\ToolbarUpdater.exe ()
PRC - C:\ProgramData\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Lavasoft.)
PRC - C:\ProgramData\Ad-Aware Browsing Protection\adawarebp.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe (Ask)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMutilps32.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GREGsvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Gateway MyBackup\IScheduleSvc.exe (NTI Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe (NTI Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Update\NASvc.exe (Nero AG)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\vprot.exe ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\SiteSafetyInstaller\14.2.0\SiteSafety.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Gateway MyBackup\sqlite3.dll ()

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (EPSON_EB_RPCV4_04) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50STB.EXE (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
SRV:64bit: - (EPSON_PM_RPCV4_04) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50RPB.EXE (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
SRV:64bit: - (RichVideo64) -- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo64.exe ()
SRV:64bit: - (FLEXnet Licensing Service 64) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (AMD External Events Utility) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe (AMD)
SRV:64bit: - (ePowerSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV:64bit: - (Live Updater Service) -- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV:64bit: - (wlcrasvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (AdobeARMservice) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (MozillaMaintenance) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe (Mozilla Foundation)
SRV - (AVGIDSAgent) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgidsagent.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (avgwd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (MBAMService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
SRV - (MBAMScheduler) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
SRV - (vToolbarUpdater14.2.0) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\14.2.0\ToolbarUpdater.exe ()
SRV - (OverwolfUpdaterService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OverwolfUpdater.exe (Overwolf Ltd)
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV - (DsiWMIService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
SRV - (GREGService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GREGsvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV - (NTI IScheduleSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Gateway MyBackup\IScheduleSvc.exe (NTI Corporation)
SRV - (NAUpdate) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Update\NASvc.exe (Nero AG)
SRV - (GamesAppService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (gfibto) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\gfibto.sys (GFI Software)
DRV:64bit: - (MBAMProtector) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys (Malwarebytes Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (AVGIDSDriver) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgidsdrivera.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgtdia) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgtdia.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (avgtp) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgtpx64.sys (AVG Technologies)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgmfx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgmfx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgloga) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgloga.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (AVGIDSHA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgidsha.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgldx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgldx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgrkx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgrkx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (sptd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sptd.sys (Duplex Secure Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (RSPCIESTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsPStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (ETD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ETD.sys (ELAN Microelectronics Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (Fs_Rec) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdkmdag) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmdag.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (amdkmdap) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmpag.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (amdkmpfd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdkmpfd.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (L1C) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\L1C62x64.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (usbfilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbfilter.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (athr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (AtiHDAudioService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtihdW76.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxhc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxhc.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, INC.)
DRV:64bit: - (amdhub30) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdhub30.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, INC.)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbGD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (WSDPrintDevice) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WSDPrint.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (WSDScan) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WSDScan.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (NTIDrvr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys (NewTech Infosystems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (UBHelper) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\UBHelper.sys (NewTech Infosystems Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (adfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\adfs.sys (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (adfs) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\adfs.sys (Adobe Systems, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=AGWTDF&pc=MAGW&src=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=AGWTDF&pc=MAGW&src=IE-SearchBox

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.bing.com/?pc=MAGW
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\..\URLSearchHook: {00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\..\SearchScopes\{171DEBEB-C3D4-40b7-AC73-056A5EBA4A7E}: "URL" = http://websearch.ask.com/redirect?client=ie&tb=ORJ&o=&src=crm&q={searchTerms}&locale=&apn_ptnrs=&apn_dtid=OSJ000&apn_uid=545A0A45-7968-4EDF-AD3A-43D05B0B693B&apn_sauid=E710AC3F-B268-49DB-99D3-87497D7CBDEF
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\..\SearchScopes\{3BD44F0E-0596-4008-AEE0-45D47E3A8F0E}: "URL" = http://lavasoft.blekko.com/ws/?source=f439e2c0&tbp=rbox&toolbarid=adawaretb&u=9B5102CF2E7C6661C18E025186E4EFF4&q={searchTerms}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\..\SearchScopes\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}: "URL" = http://isearch.avg.com/search?cid={2943AA9C-A95C-42B2-B1FC-C2821A86EC15}&mid=7a5925ad234347d0a3eb0d47e74f799b-c6e2616edcf1eaef8718798f4c88d809261d282e&lang=en&ds=AVG&pr=fr&d=2012-10-06 16:33:02&v=14.2.0.1&pid=avg&sg=&sap=dsp&q={searchTerms}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://securesearch.lavasoft.com/?source=f439e2c0&tbp=homepage&toolbarid=adawaretb&v=2_5&u=9B5102CF2E7C6661C18E025186E4EFF4"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "SecureSearch"
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledAddons: %7B972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd%7D:20.0.1
FF - user.js - File not found

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_7_700_202.dll File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20125.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_700_202.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@avg.com/AVG SiteSafety plugin,version=11.0.0.1,application/x-avg-sitesafety-plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\SiteSafetyInstaller\14.2.0\\npsitesafety.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.21.2: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.21.2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20125.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~4\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~4\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nppl3260;version=6.0.12.450: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Alternative\browser\plugins\nppl3260.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpjplug;version=6.0.12.448: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Alternative\browser\plugins\nprpjplug.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nsJSRealPlayerPlugin;version=:  File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\1\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\avg@toolbar: C:\ProgramData\AVG Secure Search\FireFoxExt\14.2.0.1 [2013/02/18 13:24:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2013/05/11 11:42:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2013/05/11 11:42:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins

[2012/08/29 07:56:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2013/05/09 06:39:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions
[2013/05/11 11:42:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Ad-Aware Security Add-on) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions\{87934c42-161d-45bc-8cef-ef18abe2a30c}
[2013/05/11 11:42:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] ("Coupon Companion") -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions\crossriderapp4493@crossrider.com
[2013/05/11 11:42:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Lavasoft Search Plugin) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions\jid1-yZwVFzbsyfMrqQ@jetpack
[2013/05/11 11:42:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions\crossriderapp4493@crossrider.com\chrome\content\extensionCode
[2013/05/05 18:02:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions
[2013/05/11 11:42:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Ad-Aware Security Add-on) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions\{87934c42-161d-45bc-8cef-ef18abe2a30c}
[2013/01/14 21:11:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] ("Coupon Companion") -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions\crossriderapp4493@crossrider.com
[2013/05/11 11:42:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Lavasoft Search Plugin) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions\jid1-yZwVFzbsyfMrqQ@jetpack
[2013/01/14 21:11:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions\crossriderapp4493@crossrider.com\chrome\content\extensionCode
[2013/05/09 06:34:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2013/05/09 06:34:34 | 000,263,064 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2013/05/05 18:02:17 | 000,000,628 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\adawaretb.xml
[2013/02/18 13:24:23 | 000,003,714 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\avg-secure-search.xml
[2013/03/26 21:17:52 | 000,002,465 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2013/03/26 21:17:52 | 000,002,086 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\twitter.xml

========== Chrome  ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client=chrome&q={searchTerms}&{google:cursorPosition}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter}
CHR - homepage: http://securesearch.lavasoft.com/?source=f439e2c0&tbp=homepage&toolbarid=adawaretb&v=2_5&u=9B5102CF2E7C6661C18E025186E4EFF4
CHR - Extension: Docs = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake\0.0.0.6_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Drive = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf\6.2_0\
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.19_0\
CHR - Extension: DealPly = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje\3.0.7.2_0\
CHR - Extension: Privacy SafeGuard = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\geggofhlfbcmanadhknllmlajiafopoh\1.1_0\
CHR - Extension: AVG Security Toolbar = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ndibdjnfmopecpmkdieinmbadjfpblof\14.2.0.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Coupon Companion = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbkdpahkifcigckmhiafindmaflfifgm\1.20.40_0\crossrider
CHR - Extension: Coupon Companion = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbkdpahkifcigckmhiafindmaflfifgm\1.20.40_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2012/08/25 08:24:06 | 000,000,856 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Privacy Safeguard BHO) - {1036AD63-AEAC-460B-9060-C96005D4DC86} - C:\Program Files\PrivacySafeGuard\PrivacySafeGuard-x64.dll (PrivacySafeguard)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (SteadyVideoBHO Class) - {6C680BAE-655C-4E3D-8FC4-E6A520C3D928} - C:\Program Files\AMD\SteadyVideo\SteadyVideo.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1036AD63-AEAC-460B-9060-C96005D4DC86} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Coupon Companion) - {11111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupon Companion\Coupon Companion.dll File not found
O2 - BHO: (SteadyVideoBHO Class) - {6C680BAE-655C-4E3D-8FC4-E6A520C3D928} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\SteadyVideo\SteadyVideo.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
O2 - BHO: (Ad-Aware Security Add-on) - {6c97a91e-4524-4019-86af-2aa2d567bf5c} - C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb\adawareDx.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\14.2.0.1\AVG Secure Search_toolbar.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Privacy Safeguard BHO) - {A42D2EB4-DD31-4BB5-8AA5-8D4E04806DBE} - C:\Program Files\PrivacySafeGuard\PrivacySafeGuard.dll (PrivacySafeguard)
O2 - BHO: (Ask Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Ad-Aware Security Add-on) - {6c97a91e-4524-4019-86af-2aa2d567bf5c} - C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb\adawareDx.dll ()
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\14.2.0.1\AVG Secure Search_toolbar.dll ()
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Ask Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39} - No CLSID value found.
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ETDCtrl] C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe (ELAN Microelectronics Corp.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Power Management] C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerTray.exe (Acer Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RTHDVCPL] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: []  File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Ad-Aware Browsing Protection] C:\ProgramData\Ad-Aware Browsing Protection\adawarebp.exe (Lavasoft)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AdobeCS4ServiceManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS4ServiceManager\CS4ServiceManager.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ApnUpdater] C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe (Ask)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG_UI] C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe (NTI Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SearchProtection] C:\ProgramData\Search Protection\_run.bat ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vProt] C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\vprot.exe ()
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe (DT Soft Ltd)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000..\Run: [EPSON NX330 Series (Copy 1)] C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\E_IATIHAA.EXE /FU "C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Temp\E_S96E3.tmp" /EF "HKCU" File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000..\Run: [NCsoft Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\NCsoft\Launcher\NCLauncher.exe (NCSOFT)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000..\Run: [Overwolf] C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\Overwolf.exe (Overwolf)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000..\Run: [PlayNC Launcher]  File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dropbox.lnk = C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe (Dropbox, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\Resource.dll,-101 - {A95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteIE.dll (Evernote Corp., 333 W Evelyn Ave. Mountain View, CA 94041)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\Resource.dll,-101 - {A95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteIE.dll (Evernote Corp., 333 W Evelyn Ave. Mountain View, CA 94041)
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\..Trusted Domains: blackboard.com ([nwacc-bb9] https in Trusted sites)
O16:64bit: - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/QuickTime/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{5558240F-EEF1-4310-83AD-91422DE45DB2}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgppa.dll File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\viprotocol - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgpp.dll File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\SKYPE4~2.DLL (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\viprotocol {B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\ViProtocolInstaller\14.2.0\ViProtocol.dll ()
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\video/mp4 {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - C:\Program Files\AMD\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\video/x-flv {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - C:\Program Files\AMD\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\video/mp4 {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\video/x-flv {20C75730-7C25-476B-95DC-C65810F9E489} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\SteadyVideo\VideoMIMEFilter.dll (Advanced Micro Devices)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\{1f273d4f-1195-11e2-9f12-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{1f273d4f-1195-11e2-9f12-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\TL-Bootstrap.exe
O33 - MountPoints2\{2326bb85-ff51-11e1-812b-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{2326bb85-ff51-11e1-812b-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\TL-Bootstrap.exe
O33 - MountPoints2\{7066e263-17bc-11e2-9a03-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{7066e263-17bc-11e2-9a03-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\TL-Bootstrap.exe
O33 - MountPoints2\{c03d899d-eea8-11e1-ae34-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{c03d899d-eea8-11e1-ae34-dc0ea1ab9068}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\autorun.exe -auto
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/05/19 13:24:17 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/05/19 08:11:58 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
[2013/05/19 08:09:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\pss
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWREG.exe
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWSC.exe
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\Windows\NIRCMD.exe
[2013/05/18 22:58:09 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\ComboFix
[2013/05/18 22:58:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2013/05/18 22:57:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\erdnt
[2013/05/18 22:54:10 | 005,067,228 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2013/05/18 22:51:49 | 002,237,968 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\iexplore.exe.exe
[2013/05/18 18:52:42 | 000,688,992 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\dds.com
[2013/05/18 17:00:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\MBAR
[2013/05/18 16:18:39 | 001,761,408 | ---- | C] (Bleeping Computer, LLC) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2013/05/18 16:14:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\Logs
[2013/05/18 16:10:13 | 000,760,723 | ---- | C] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\MiniToolBox.exe
[2013/05/18 16:08:10 | 000,354,299 | ---- | C] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\FSS.exe
[2013/05/18 14:20:45 | 000,114,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\admparse.dll
[2013/05/18 14:06:34 | 072,607,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\MRT.exe
[2013/05/18 12:32:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\KrView
[2013/05/18 12:29:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\KrView
[2013/05/18 12:28:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\KrView
[2013/05/18 12:27:17 | 000,327,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\Setup1.exe
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 001,388,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\msvbvm60.dll
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,198,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\comdlg32.ocx
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,151,622 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\modcas.dll
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\odestkit.dll
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\ODEUNST.EXE
[2013/05/18 12:13:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Process Revealer Free Edition
[2013/05/18 12:13:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\prfree
[2013/05/18 11:53:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HijackThis
[2013/05/18 11:53:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro
[2013/05/17 12:21:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/05/17 12:21:46 | 000,025,928 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2013/05/17 12:21:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/05/16 18:52:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\AVG
[2013/05/16 18:52:12 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\ProgramData\{D1D4879F-2279-49C9-AEBF-3B95C84EAA8F}
[2013/05/16 17:59:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG
[2013/05/15 10:53:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2013/05/15 10:53:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2013/05/15 10:52:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Programs
[2013/05/15 10:51:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine
[2013/05/15 10:37:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\APN
[2013/05/10 06:17:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\{58B0A52B-56EE-4AD7-908D-66854A3D518B}
[2013/05/09 06:34:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
[2013/05/08 07:02:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java
[2013/05/07 21:55:59 | 000,263,584 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaws.exe
[2013/05/07 21:55:53 | 000,174,496 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaw.exe
[2013/05/07 21:55:53 | 000,174,496 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\java.exe
[2013/05/07 21:55:53 | 000,095,648 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
[2013/05/07 19:04:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\Downton Abbey
[2013/05/05 19:27:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\LavasoftStatistics
[2013/05/05 18:03:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad-Aware Antivirus
[2013/05/05 18:02:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Downloaded Installations
[2013/05/05 18:02:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Search Protection
[2013/05/05 18:02:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\blekko toolbars
[2013/05/05 18:02:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\adawaretb
[2013/05/05 18:02:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\adawarebp
[2013/05/05 18:02:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Ad-Aware Browsing Protection
[2013/05/05 18:02:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Cleaner
[2013/05/05 18:02:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb
[2013/05/05 18:01:07 | 000,014,456 | ---- | C] (GFI Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\gfibto.sys
[2013/05/02 13:33:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype
[2013/05/02 13:33:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Overwolf
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 001,054,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 000,226,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\elshyph.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 000,185,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\elshyph.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 000,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,719,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmlmedia.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msrating.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,150,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iexpress.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,138,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wextract.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,082,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inseng.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,137,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,125,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\occache.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,079,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,057,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pngfilt.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,690,688 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,391,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,117,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iepeers.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,110,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\IEAdvpack.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,109,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesysprep.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmler.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msfeedssync.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 001,441,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 001,400,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dat
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,629,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,361,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\html.iec
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,232,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,089,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,069,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\icardie.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,061,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\tdc.ocx
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesetup.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,033,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iernonce.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,023,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\licmgr10.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 001,400,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dat
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,905,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmlmedia.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,762,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,452,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtmsft.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,441,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\html.iec
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,281,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtrans.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,235,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,216,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msls31.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,197,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msrating.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,081,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icardie.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,067,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesetup.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,051,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ie4uinit.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,039,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iernonce.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 001,509,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,603,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,599,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,167,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iexpress.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,144,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wextract.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,102,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inseng.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,097,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,027,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\licmgr10.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,855,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,173,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,149,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\occache.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,136,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iepeers.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,135,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\IEAdvpack.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,092,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,062,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pngfilt.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,051,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\imgutil.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,013,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshta.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,012,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeedssync.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 003,958,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,526,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesysprep.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,077,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tdc.ocx
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmler.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,010,752 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,009,728 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,009,728 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,002,560 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 003,928,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d2d1.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 002,776,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msmpeg2vdec.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 002,565,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10warp.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 002,284,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msmpeg2vdec.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 001,682,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\XpsPrint.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 001,158,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\XpsPrint.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,522,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\XpsGdiConverter.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,465,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WMPhoto.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,417,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\WMPhoto.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\XpsGdiConverter.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,010,752 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,002,560 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:52 | 001,643,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DWrite.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:52 | 001,504,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\d3d11.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:52 | 000,363,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxgi.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 001,887,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d11.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 001,238,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,333,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10_1core.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,296,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10core.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,245,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,194,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10_1.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 001,424,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WindowsCodecs.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 000,648,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10level9.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 000,221,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\UIAnimation.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 000,187,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\UIAnimation.dll
[2013/04/30 16:37:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Real
[2013/04/30 16:37:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Media Player Classic
[2013/04/30 16:37:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Real Alternative
[2013/04/30 16:37:36 | 000,278,528 | ---- | C] (Real Networks, Inc) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pncrt.dll
[2013/04/30 16:37:36 | 000,185,920 | ---- | C] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\rmoc3260.dll
[2013/04/30 16:37:36 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pndx5016.dll
[2013/04/30 16:37:36 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pndx5032.dll
[2013/04/30 16:37:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Alternative
[2013/04/30 16:17:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
[2013/04/29 15:18:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MKV File Player
[2013/04/29 15:18:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\MKV File Player
[2013/04/29 15:17:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\{DEB0DC43-503E-425A-973E-94A3A18212CA}
[2013/04/22 23:16:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Luciano\Documents\Outlook Files
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/05/19 13:31:01 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
[2013/05/19 13:25:22 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/05/19 12:59:03 | 000,000,900 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2013/05/19 09:26:34 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2013/05/19 08:29:44 | 000,016,976 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/05/19 08:29:44 | 000,016,976 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/05/19 08:22:33 | 000,000,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/05/19 08:22:20 | 2800,771,072 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2013/05/18 22:54:10 | 005,067,228 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2013/05/18 22:51:49 | 002,237,968 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\iexplore.exe.exe
[2013/05/18 18:52:42 | 000,688,992 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\dds.com
[2013/05/18 16:18:39 | 001,761,408 | ---- | M] (Bleeping Computer, LLC) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2013/05/18 16:18:14 | 012,917,756 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\mbar-1.05.0.1001.zip
[2013/05/18 16:10:43 | 000,760,723 | ---- | M] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\MiniToolBox.exe
[2013/05/18 16:08:13 | 000,354,299 | ---- | M] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\FSS.exe
[2013/05/18 16:01:42 | 000,890,825 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2013/05/18 12:27:17 | 000,327,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\Setup1.exe
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 001,388,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\msvbvm60.dll
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,198,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\comdlg32.ocx
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,151,622 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\modcas.dll
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,101,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\odestkit.dll
[2013/05/18 12:27:16 | 000,073,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\ODEUNST.EXE
[2013/05/18 11:31:43 | 000,692,104 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
[2013/05/18 11:31:43 | 000,071,048 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2013/05/18 11:27:11 | 000,001,259 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk
[2013/05/17 06:42:24 | 000,000,303 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\ODEUNST.000
[2013/05/11 12:30:15 | 368,774,866 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2013/05/09 18:27:12 | 000,003,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2013/05/07 21:55:37 | 000,866,720 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\npdeployJava1.dll
[2013/05/07 21:55:37 | 000,788,896 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\deployJava1.dll
[2013/05/07 21:55:37 | 000,263,584 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaws.exe
[2013/05/07 21:55:37 | 000,174,496 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaw.exe
[2013/05/07 21:55:37 | 000,174,496 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\java.exe
[2013/05/07 21:55:37 | 000,095,648 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
[2013/05/06 06:30:35 | 000,001,114 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2013/05/05 18:01:07 | 000,014,456 | ---- | M] (GFI Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\gfibto.sys
[2013/05/05 13:00:03 | 000,726,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2013/05/05 13:00:03 | 000,624,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2013/05/05 13:00:03 | 000,106,522 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2013/05/03 15:57:46 | 072,607,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\MRT.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 001,054,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 000,226,304 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\elshyph.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 000,185,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\elshyph.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:55 | 000,071,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,719,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmlmedia.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msrating.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,150,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iexpress.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,138,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wextract.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:54 | 000,082,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inseng.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,137,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,125,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\occache.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,079,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:53 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pngfilt.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,690,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,391,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,117,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iepeers.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\IEAdvpack.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,109,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesysprep.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,048,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmler.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:52 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msfeedssync.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 001,441,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 001,400,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dat
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,629,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,361,984 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\html.iec
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,232,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,089,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,069,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\icardie.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,061,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\tdc.ocx
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesetup.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iernonce.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,025,185 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieuinit.inf
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\licmgr10.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 001,400,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dat
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,905,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmlmedia.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,762,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,452,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtmsft.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,441,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\html.iec
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,281,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtrans.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,235,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,216,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msls31.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,197,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msrating.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,081,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icardie.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,067,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesetup.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,051,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ie4uinit.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,039,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iernonce.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,025,185 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieuinit.inf
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 001,509,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,603,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,599,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,167,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iexpress.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,144,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wextract.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,102,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inseng.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,097,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:49 | 000,027,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\licmgr10.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,855,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,173,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,149,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\occache.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,136,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iepeers.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,135,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\IEAdvpack.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,092,160 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,062,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pngfilt.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,051,200 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\imgutil.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshta.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:48 | 000,012,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeedssync.exe
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 003,958,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,526,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,136,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesysprep.dll
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,077,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tdc.ocx
[2013/05/02 06:27:47 | 000,048,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmler.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,010,752 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,009,728 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,009,728 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,005,632 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:54 | 000,002,560 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 003,928,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d2d1.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 002,776,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msmpeg2vdec.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 002,565,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10warp.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 002,284,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msmpeg2vdec.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 001,682,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\XpsPrint.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 001,158,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\XpsPrint.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,522,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\XpsGdiConverter.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,465,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WMPhoto.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,417,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\WMPhoto.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,364,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\XpsGdiConverter.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,010,752 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:53 | 000,002,560 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:52 | 001,643,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DWrite.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:52 | 001,504,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\d3d11.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:52 | 000,363,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxgi.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 001,887,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d11.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 001,238,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,333,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10_1core.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,296,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10core.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:51 | 000,194,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10_1.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 001,424,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WindowsCodecs.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 000,648,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10level9.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 000,221,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\UIAnimation.dll
[2013/05/02 06:25:50 | 000,187,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\UIAnimation.dll
[2013/04/22 23:17:05 | 000,001,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Outlook.lnk
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2013/05/19 08:20:00 | 000,001,259 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk
[2013/05/19 08:20:00 | 000,001,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dropbox.lnk
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\PEV.exe
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MBR.exe
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\sed.exe
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\grep.exe
[2013/05/18 22:58:15 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\zip.exe
[2013/05/18 16:18:05 | 012,917,756 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\mbar-1.05.0.1001.zip
[2013/05/18 16:01:36 | 000,890,825 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2013/05/17 06:42:24 | 000,000,303 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODEUNST.000
[2013/05/09 18:27:12 | 000,003,296 | ---- | C] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2013/05/06 06:30:35 | 000,001,114 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2013/05/02 06:27:51 | 000,025,185 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieuinit.inf
[2013/05/02 06:27:50 | 000,025,185 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieuinit.inf
[2013/04/22 23:17:05 | 000,001,098 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Outlook.lnk
[2012/12/22 11:55:55 | 000,000,485 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\wininit.ini
[2012/08/25 13:33:35 | 000,210,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DBCLIENT.DLL
[2012/08/25 05:04:58 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Luciano\ntuser.pol
[2012/04/24 15:33:17 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ativpsrm.bin
[2012/04/06 00:24:23 | 000,204,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ativvsvl.dat
[2012/04/06 00:24:23 | 000,157,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ativvsva.dat
[2012/04/06 00:24:20 | 000,003,917 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atipblag.dat
[2012/02/29 15:57:48 | 000,054,784 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\OVDecode.dll
[2011/12/13 23:44:10 | 000,023,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\kdbsdk32.dll

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2009/07/13 23:55:00 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 00:43:10 | 014,172,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 23:41:00 | 012,873,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/07/13 20:40:51 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\SysWow64\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2010/11/20 22:24:25 | 000,606,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/07/13 20:41:56 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 5/19/2013 1:28:29 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.10.9200.16540)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.48 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.60 Gb Available Physical Memory | 46.09% Memory free
6.95 Gb Paging File | 5.25 Gb Available in Paging File | 75.47% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 447.66 Gb Total Space | 183.95 Gb Free Space | 41.09% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: LUCIANO-PC | User Name: Luciano | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html[@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)
.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rundll32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "%systemroot%\system32\rundll32.exe" "%systemroot%\system32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1"
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "%systemroot%\system32\rundll32.exe" "%systemroot%\system32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1"
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- Reg Error: Value error.

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01  [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{0674BB1E-84F1-4148-9DB7-07B682635B85}" = rport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{107A83F4-1298-4A49-8E9F-2B3B02A4DBBC}" = rport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |
"{25A0EDF9-A845-4BE3-9BB4-7AC932DBA34D}" = lport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |
"{2C0E34AA-744B-4EC3-B70F-5AA11ADE9DBE}" = lport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{600EB210-7DE4-4FDB-845C-A71F1FC225C6}" = rport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{6A8CDEA1-5136-4D05-A2A5-0444A8C300D5}" = rport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |
"{7CE48740-FEB4-46AB-BEC6-A4692D457159}" = lport=rpc-epmap | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=rpcss | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28539 |
"{84F67DF3-34E2-4EFC-B30C-96B5BB9A66A3}" = rport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{8978BE4E-71D5-4692-A3F8-EFC300FC5D0E}" = lport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{93921F0F-1A8E-4E2C-A205-4FCC2503F02C}" = lport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |
"{C36C8C5B-6DA1-4689-B28A-D3385001C86A}" = lport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{E08DED9F-9022-43CF-BFB0-2A4CA71CB8CF}" = lport=rpc | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=spooler | app=%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{3B19948B-209C-4B49-80FF-180A117F6388}" = protocol=58 | dir=in | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28545 |
"{3D81B9D8-669C-4943-A968-32B6122C8A21}" = protocol=58 | dir=out | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28546 |
"{96D7BCBC-5DF5-41D4-BB62-0C295D850699}" = protocol=1 | dir=out | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28544 |
"{D11FE68A-9962-4264-A224-E73990D145F2}" = protocol=1 | dir=in | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28543 |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{180C8888-50F1-426B-A9DC-AB83A1989C65}" = Windows Live Language Selector
"{1ACC8FFB-9D84-4C05-A4DE-D28A9BC91698}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{21B133D6-5979-47F0-BE1C-F6A6B304693F}" = Visual Studio 2010 x64 Redistributables
"{2599B6F1-92AC-472C-BE60-9F17565E4938}" = PowerDirector
"{295CFB7C-A57E-4313-93E7-68E7CE1D0332}" = Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin x64
"{2D74E972-5A85-44DC-9193-8A302BA8C181}" = Photoshop Camera Raw_x64
"{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148
"{503F672D-6C84-448A-8F8F-4BC35AC83441}" = AMD APP SDK Runtime
"{551F492A-01B0-4DC4-866F-875EC4EDC0A8}" = CyberLink PowerDirector 11
"{5E015E15-F7AD-3379-523F-AD63C0CB9E71}" = AMD Steady Video Plug-In
"{5E2CD4FB-4538-4831-8176-05D653C3E6D4}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161
"{62E6051B-4F18-9268-763B-23E131A0A5B1}" = AMD Media Foundation Decoders
"{656DEEDE-F6AC-47CA-A568-A1B4E34B5760}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{6631325A-9B1B-4EE7-8E64-8CC4A6F10643}" = Adobe Fonts All x64
"{73F8D91A-4000-BC49-A0C5-71509805AAAA}" = ccc-utility64
"{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17
"{842FF751-9CA6-98F0-290E-76C88D735193}" = AMD Accelerated Video Transcoding
"{847B0532-55E3-4AAF-8D7B-E3A1A7CD17E5}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{8875A1C0-6308-4790-8CF6-D34E89880052}" = Adobe Linguistics CS4 x64
"{887797BF-37A5-4199-B0C9-0D38D6196E9A}" = Adobe Anchor Service x64 CS4
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8BE5049C-E49A-4269-B1B6-EDE038F416EF}" = AVG 2013
"{8C8D673B-20FB-43E6-BCB7-9B3F78F2E762}" = Adobe Type Support x64 CS4
"{8DAA31EB-6830-4006-A99F-4DF8AB24714F}" = Adobe CSI CS4 x64
"{8EB588BD-D398-40D0-ADF7-BE1CEEF7C116}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010
"{90140000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
"{90BA8112-80B3-4617-A3C1-BD2771B60F74}" = Adobe CMaps x64 CS4
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{A3454894-144A-4D80-B605-C128FE0D7329}" = Adobe Drive CS4 x64
"{A508D5A2-3AC1-4594-A718-A663D6D3CF11}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{A679FBE4-BA2D-4514-8834-030982C8B31A}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{AD27BE4B-A261-4F0A-AB5A-476C83EDAED2}" = AVG 2013
"{B750FA38-7AB0-42CB-ACBB-E7DBE9FF603F}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{B820C985-D9F1-45B5-A7F5-0C5863CBEA04}_is1" = Privacy SafeGuard version 1.1
"{CBD4E655-EFE1-D727-4E9D-6367F8E8FC7C}" = AMD Catalyst Install Manager
"{CFF3C688-2198-4BC3-A399-598226949C39}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{D40172D6-CE2D-4B72-BF5F-26A04A900B7B}" = Adobe Photoshop CS4 (64 Bit)
"{DA54F80E-261C-41A2-A855-549A144F2F59}" = Windows Live MIME IFilter
"{DA5E371C-6333-3D8A-93A4-6FD5B20BCC6E}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.30319
"{DF6D988A-EEA0-4277-AAB8-158E086E439B}" = Windows Live Remote Client
"{DFFABE78-8173-4E97-9C5C-22FB26192FC5}" = Adobe PDF Library Files x64 CS4
"{E02A6548-6FDE-40E2-8ED9-119D7D7E641F}" = Windows Live Remote Service
"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"AVG" = AVG 2013
"Elantech" = ETDWare PS/2-X64 10.6.10.8_WHQL
"EPSON NX330 Series" = EPSON NX330 Series Printer Uninstall
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"NewBlue Art Effects for PowerDirector" = Newblue Art Effects for PowerDirector
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00ADFB20-AE75-46F4-AD2C-F48B15AC3100}" = Adobe Color NA Recommended Settings CS4
"{05308C4E-7285-4066-BAE3-6B50DA6ED755}" = Adobe Update Manager CS4
"{054EFA56-2AC1-48F4-A883-0AB89874B972}" = Adobe Extension Manager CS4
"{05E379CC-F626-4E7D-8354-463865B303BF}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{098727E1-775A-4450-B573-3F441F1CA243}" = kuler
"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer
"{0B61BBD5-DA3C-409A-8730-0C3DC3B0F270}" = Backup Manager V3
"{0BFCE729-2C99-4D94-944E-4B57878D3576}" = MyMorph
"{0D261C88-454B-46FE-B43B-640E621BDA11}" = Windows Live Mail
"{0D6013AB-A0C7-41DC-973C-E93129C9A29F}" = Adobe Color JA Extra Settings CS4
"{0D67A4E4-5BE0-4C9A-8AD8-AB552B433F23}" = Adobe Setup
"{0E64B098-8018-4256-BA23-C316A43AD9B0}" = QuickTime
"{0F723FC1-7606-4867-866C-CE80AD292DAF}" = Adobe CSI CS4
"{1618734A-3957-4ADD-8199-F973763109A8}" = Adobe Anchor Service CS4
"{16E16F01-2E2D-4248-A42F-76261C147B6C}" = Adobe Drive CS4
"{16E6D2C1-7C90-4309-8EC4-D2212690AAA4}" = AdobeColorCommonSetRGB
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{1B0FBB9A-995D-47cd-87CD-13E68B676E4F}" = Mass Effect
"{1D851833-DCBB-6570-7FC6-06D3442A01CB}" = CCC Help Portuguese
"{1E7AA2BF-0E20-5733-0994-111DFDDAF24D}" = CCC Help Turkish
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{1F6AB0E7-8CDD-4B93-8A23-AA9EB2FEFCE4}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{2436F2A8-4B7E-4B6C-AE4E-604C84AA6A4F}" = Nero Core Components 10
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217021FF}" = Java 7 Update 21
"{28006915-2739-4EBE-B5E8-49B25D32EB33}" = Qualcomm Atheros WiFi Driver Installation
"{2A3FC24C-6EC0-4519-A52B-FDA4EA9B2D24}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{2F8BA3FD-1FA9-4279-B696-712ABB12F09F}" = SmartSound Quicktracks 5
"{2FA94A64-C84E-49d1-97DD-7BF06C7BBFB2}.WildTangent Games App" = Update Installer for WildTangent Games App
"{3108C217-BE83-42E4-AE9E-A56A2A92E549}" = Atheros Communications Inc.® AR81Family Gigabit/Fast Ethernet Driver
"{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{33643918-7957-4839-92C7-EA96CB621A98}" = Nero Express 10 Help (CHM)
"{341104EB-D2D9-7C26-E17C-4CBB1B59DA37}" = CCC Help Spanish
"{34319F1F-7CF2-4CC9-B357-1AE7D2FF3AC5}" = Windows Live
"{34490F4E-48D0-492E-8249-B48BECF0537C}" = Nero DiscSpeed 10
"{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{35D94F92-1D3A-43C5-8605-EA268B1A7BD9}" = PDF Settings CS4
"{39F6E2B4-CFE8-C30A-66E8-489651F0F34C}" = Adobe Media Player
"{3A4E8896-C2E7-4084-A4A4-B8FD1894E739}" = Adobe XMP Panels CS4
"{3B9A92DA-6374-4872-B646-253F18624D5F}" = Windows Live Writer
"{3D2C9DE6-9ADE-4252-A241-E43723B0CE02}" = Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific CS4
"{3DA8DF9A-044E-46C4-8531-DEDBB0EE37FF}" = Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin
"{3DACCBE2-A1EB-1337-FDEC-B3D277690B22}" = CCC Help Czech
"{3DB0448D-AD82-4923-B305-D001E521A964}" = Gateway Power Management
"{3F844DE3-A717-AA83-F0BE-E2C940F0A82E}" = CCC Help Japanese
"{43B43577-2514-4CE0-B14A-7E85C17C0453}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{45C164A8-E43E-4E1C-B532-C49729ACEDFE}" = Catalyst Control Center - Branding
"{4664ED39-C80A-48F7-93CD-EBDCAFAB6CC5}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{488F0347-C4A7-4374-91A7-30818BEDA710}" = Galerie de photos Windows Live
"{48C0DC5E-820A-44F2-890E-29B68EDD3C78}" = Windows Live Writer
"{4943EFF5-229F-435D-BEA9-BE3CAEA783A7}" = Adobe Service Manager Extension
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{523B2B1B-D8DB-4B41-90FF-C4D799E2758A}" = Nero ControlCenter 10 Help (CHM)
"{553C904F-57A2-4113-888E-BA0C3D1C69C0}" = Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
"{5570C7F0-43D0-4916-8A9E-AEDD52FA86F4}" = Adobe Color EU Extra Settings CS4
"{579684A4-DDD5-4CA3-9EA8-7BE7D9593DB4}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{5C1C996E-9CC9-ACD8-B688-03FEED4E4767}" = Fooz Kids
"{5D273F60-0525-48BA-A5FB-D0CAA4A952AE}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{5F5D5E2D-FBDE-4114-8787-86E7A58B38C1}" = Aion
"{62687B11-58B5-4A18-9BC3-9DF4CE03F194}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{62BF4BD3-B1F6-4FA2-8388-CC0647ACBF86}" = Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Essentials
"{63C24A08-70F3-4C8E-B9FB-9F21A903801D}" = Adobe Color Video Profiles CS CS4
"{63E5CDBF-8214-4F03-84F8-CD3CE48639AD}" = Adobe Photoshop CS4 Support
"{64171C22-95F2-92A1-437C-892DE2A42844}" = CCC Help Hungarian
"{644063FA-ABA3-42AC-A8AC-3EDC0706018B}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{64EF903E-D00A-414C-94A4-FBA368FFCDC9}" = Gateway Social Networks
"{65BB0407-4CC8-4DC7-952E-3EEFDF05602A}" = Nero Update
"{67F0E67A-8E93-4C2C-B29D-47C48262738A}" = Adobe Device Central CS4
"{68243FF8-83CA-466B-B2B8-9F99DA5479C4}" = AdobeColorCommonSetCMYK
"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE
"{68E5134C-10A2-E9B1-3CBB-EDD87FD02354}" = CCC Help Chinese Traditional
"{6DEC8BD5-7574-47FA-B080-492BBBE2FEA3}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{6DFB899F-17A2-48F0-A533-ED8D6866CF38}" = Nero Control Center 10
"{6FB58056-0BD1-4E42-BC61-26A840895497}" = Overwolf
"{70550193-1C22-445C-8FA4-564E155DB1A7}" = Nero Express 10
"{70B446D1-E03B-4ab0-9B3C-0832142C9AA8}.WildTangent Games App-gateway" = WildTangent Games App (Gateway Games)
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{77477AEA-5757-47D8-8B33-939F43D82218}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}" = Apple Software Update
"{78DAE910-CA72-450E-AD22-772CB1A00678}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{7CF512C3-FF18-9ADA-ECA4-298E73E62F5F}" = CCC Help Chinese Standard
"{7CF7902A-9010-DB73-FBBF-EFB2A0C435F4}" = Catalyst Control Center Localization All
"{7D1C7B9F-2744-4388-B128-5C75B8BCCC84}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{7F811A54-5A09-4579-90E1-C93498E230D9}" = Gateway Recovery Management
"{820D3F45-F6EE-4AAF-81EF-CE21FF21D230}" = Adobe Type Support CS4
"{8246B2BC-A423-3CE6-5F2C-9F1EAAC9ECF0}" = CCC Help Thai
"{83877DB1-8B77-45BC-AB43-2BAC22E093E0}" = Adobe Bridge CS4
"{83C292B7-38A5-440B-A731-07070E81A64F}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform
"{841F1FB4-FDF8-461C-A496-3E1CFD84C0B5}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{842B4B72-9E8F-4962-B3C1-1C422A5C4434}" = Suite Shared Configuration CS4
"{86385196-B463-C42A-A486-DA6C0EF81A9C}" = CCC Help Russian
"{868291A4-229E-4795-B0B0-E60E87AF53CD}" = Sibelius Scorch (ActiveX Only)
"{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}" = Ask Toolbar
"{8C6D6116-B724-4810-8F2D-D047E6B7D68E}" = Mesh Runtime
"{8D68CE08-9A14-4B7B-9857-3C646A2F34C7}" = Fooz Kids Platform
"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT
"{8F421531-ACA0-59BB-95F1-572225B93890}" = CCC Help Italian
"{8FF3891F-01B5-4A71-BFCD-20761890471C}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{90140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
"{90140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{047B0968-E622-4FAA-9B4B-121FA109EDDE}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010
"{90140000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{99ACCA38-6DD3-48A8-96AE-A283C9759279}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010
"{90140000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{46298F6A-1E7E-4D4A-B5F5-106A4F0E48C6}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010
"{90140000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{DEA87BE2-FFCC-4F33-9946-FCBE55A1E998}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{967EF02C-5C7E-4718-8FCB-BDC050190CCF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{D6C6B46A-6CE1-4561-84A0-EFD58B8AB979}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010
"{90140000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{7CA93DF4-8902-449E-A42E-4C5923CFBDE3}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{4560037C-E356-444A-A015-D21F487D809E}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{4560037C-E356-444A-A015-D21F487D809E}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{D6C6B46A-6CE1-4561-84A0-EFD58B8AB979}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90140000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
"{90140000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUS_{6BD185A0-E67F-4F77-8BCD-E34EA6AE76DF}" = Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{919B2CAA-1047-48E6-B7BF-C218796303E9}" = PPT Remote
"{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{931AB7EA-3656-4BB7-864D-022B09E3DD67}" = Adobe Linguistics CS4
"{94D398EB-D2FD-4FD1-B8C4-592635E8A191}" = Adobe CMaps CS4
"{95140000-0070-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office 2010
"{980A182F-E0A2-4A40-94C1-AE0C1235902E}" = Pando Media Booster
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{9D56775A-93F3-44A3-8092-840E3826DE30}" = Windows Live Mail
"{9DA3F03B-2CEE-4344-838E-117861E61FAF}" = Windows Live Mail
"{9FAE6E8D-E686-49F5-A574-0A58DFD9580C}" = Windows Live Mail
"{A0382E3C-7384-429A-9BFA-AF5888E5A193}" = Video Web Camera
"{A0C91188-C88F-4E86-93E6-CD7C9A266649}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{A12AE95E-FF09-F492-845C-23A8F38C784C}" = CCC Help Finnish
"{A199DB88-E22D-4CE7-90AC-B8BE396D7BF4}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{A3471115-7E11-A7A4-0511-F214481F055C}" = CCC Help Swedish
"{A3AD65CC-B2CE-49da-AE4E-CC2ECF4EC0F8}" =  clear.fi SDK - MVP 2
"{A41A708E-3BE6-4561-855D-44027C1CF0F8}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{A726AE06-AAA3-43D1-87E3-70F510314F04}" = Windows Live Writer
"{A92509EA-B526-4869-B8B3-A39E20DBBE7A}_is1" = EasyWorship 2009
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AAAFC670-569B-4A2F-82B4-42945E0DE3EF}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AAF454FC-82CA-4F29-AB31-6A109485E76E}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AB61A2E9-37D3-485D-9085-19FBDF8CEF4A}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-FFFF-7B44-AA0000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.1.7) MUI
"{AFF7E080-1974-45BF-9310-10DE1A1F5ED0}" = Adobe AIR
"{B29AD377-CC12-490A-A480-1452337C618D}" = Connect
"{B33B61FE-701F-425F-98AB-2B85725CBF68}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{B3BE54A4-8DFE-4593-8E66-56AB7133B812}" = Windows Live Writer
"{B5AD89F2-03D3-4206-8487-018298007DD0}" = clear.fi Photo
"{B65BA85C-0A27-4BC0-A22D-A66F0E5B9494}" = Adobe Photoshop CS4
"{BB4E33EC-8181-4685-96F7-8554293DEC6A}" = Adobe Output Module
"{C1594429-8296-4652-BF54-9DBE4932A44C}" = Realtek PCIE Card Reader
"{C18A0418-442A-4186-AF98-D08F5054A2FC}" = Nero DiscSpeed 10 Help (CHM)
"{C2CDB6A0-9E2D-4E4E-8776-2D92F2F0FB3D}_is1" = MKV File Player
"{C52E3EC1-048C-45E1-8D53-10B0C6509683}" = Adobe Default Language CS4
"{C63B4584-A385-940D-8264-C29D5DAB34E9}" = CCC Help Greek
"{C66824E4-CBB3-4851-BB3F-E8CFD6350923}" = Windows Live Mail
"{C765D9B7-68D8-99F9-E7FE-568784B64141}" = CCC Help Korean
"{C893D8C0-1BA0-4517-B11C-E89B65E72F70}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{C9E1343D-E21E-4508-A1BE-04A089EC137D}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{C9FB868B-2086-4EE2-BD4F-BFBA36B131F4}" = NCsoft Launcher
"{CBBC93DE-8CDD-0C8C-EA6A-13097E672736}" = CCC Help Polish
"{CC75AB5C-2110-4A7F-AF52-708680D22FE8}" = Photoshop Camera Raw
"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform
"{D0B44725-3666-492D-BEF6-587A14BD9BD9}" = MSVCRT_amd64
"{D1780C29-BFC4-E32F-2F1E-43E2026F91C7}" = CCC Help Norwegian
"{D1AAA953-E1A7-9970-A384-423E4CEE9180}" = Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{D45E9A9A-EC6E-4663-57D6-AAC4DA5A2A40}" = CCC Help German
"{DACF12B0-0D50-6F52-5605-396E8C2D3EA1}" = CCC Help Danish
"{DAF7BB88-6392-40aa-A714-8392C4BDBD2C}" =  clear.fi SDK- Movie 2
"{DDC8BDEE-DCAC-404D-8257-3E8D4B782467}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{DECDCB7C-58CC-4865-91AF-627F9798FE48}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{DF71ABBB-B834-41C0-BB58-80B0545D754C}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10
"{E280923D-C5D9-4728-8C79-AC9A0DC75875}" = BioShock
"{E3739848-5329-48E3-8D28-5BBD6E8BE384}" = CyberLink MediaEspresso
"{E4848436-0345-47E2-B648-8B522FCDA623}" = Adobe Photoshop CS4
"{E5B21F11-6933-4E0B-A25C-7963E3C07D11}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{E727A662-AF9F-4DEE-81C5-F4A1686F3DFC}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{E85A4EFC-82F2-4CEE-8A8E-62FDAD353A66}" = Galería fotográfica de Windows Live
"{E9AF1707-3F3A-49E2-8345-4F2D629D0876}" = clear.fi Media
"{E9DF7F74-090E-F930-3908-1F060726B653}" = AMD VISION Engine Control Center
"{EB879750-CCBD-4013-BFD5-0294D4DA5BD0}" = Apple Application Support
"{EE171732-BEB4-4576-887D-CB62727F01CA}" = Gateway Updater
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
"{F0E64E2E-3A60-40D8-A55D-92F6831875DA}" = Adobe Search for Help
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F4070149-9D51-0C31-8CD4-C6A6CE8D6063}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
"{F537C008-DD88-3898-43E9-BC68460BF38D}" = CCC Help English
"{F6117F9C-ADB5-4590-9BE4-12C7BEC28702}" = Nero StartSmart 10 Help (CHM)
"{F61D489E-6C44-49AC-AD02-7DA8ACA73A65}" = Nero StartSmart 10
"{F77EF646-19EB-11E1-9A9E-984BE15F174E}" = Evernote v. 4.5.2
"{F7A46527-DF1F-4B0F-9637-98547E189442}" = Windows Live Galeria de Fotos
"{F8EF2B3F-C345-4F20-8FE4-791A20333CD5}" = Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CS4
"{F93C84A6-0DC6-42AF-89FA-776F7C377353}" = Adobe PDF Library Files CS4
"{FB03A941-815E-42F2-B604-FCE5636DB90B}" = AVG PC TuneUp Language Pack (en-US)
"{FCDBEA60-79F0-4FAE-BBA8-55A26C609A49}" = Visual Studio 2008 x64 Redistributables
"{FCDD51BB-CAD0-4BB1-B7DF-CE86D1032794}" = Adobe Fonts All
"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FF14AAE0-CA9A-D354-EC92-FCC8796FA691}" = CCC Help Dutch
"{FFF1D557-6EA0-EB44-A7DB-871414FF21AB}" = CCC Help French
"adawaretb" = Ad-Aware Security Add-on
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
"Adobe_faf656ef605427ee2f42989c3ad31b8" = Adobe Photoshop CS4
"ASIO4ALL" = ASIO4ALL
"AstrumNival Allods" = Allods Online 3.0.05.38
"AVG Secure Search" = AVG Security Toolbar
"com.adobe.amp.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Adobe Media Player
"Coupon Companion" = Coupon Companion
"DAEMON Tools Lite" = DAEMON Tools Lite
"Darksiders II_is1" = Darksiders II
"DealPly" = DealPly
"EPSON Scanner" = EPSON Scan
"EVE" = EVE Online (remove only)
"FL Studio 10" = FL Studio 10
"FoozKids" = Fooz Kids
"GadgetPack" = GadgetPack (remove only)
"Gateway Registration" = Gateway Registration
"Gateway Screensaver" = Gateway ScreenSaver
"Gateway Welcome Center" = Welcome Center
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"Guild Wars 2" = Guild Wars 2
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"Identity Card" = Identity Card
"IL Download Manager" = IL Download Manager
"InstallShield_{0B61BBD5-DA3C-409A-8730-0C3DC3B0F270}" = Gateway MyBackup
"InstallShield_{2F8BA3FD-1FA9-4279-B696-712ABB12F09F}" = SmartSound Quicktracks 5
"InstallShield_{551F492A-01B0-4DC4-866F-875EC4EDC0A8}" = CyberLink PowerDirector 11
"InstallShield_{64EF903E-D00A-414C-94A4-FBA368FFCDC9}" = Gateway Social Networks
"InstallShield_{A0382E3C-7384-429A-9BFA-AF5888E5A193}" = Video Web Camera
"InstallShield_{E3739848-5329-48E3-8D28-5BBD6E8BE384}" = CyberLink MediaEspresso
"LManager" = Launch Manager
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300
"Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1 (x86 en-US)" = Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1 (x86 en-US)
"MozillaMaintenanceService" = Mozilla Maintenance Service
"ODEUNST #1" = KrView
"Office14.PROPLUS" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
"Process Revealer Free Edition" = Process Revealer Free Edition 1.0
"RealAlt_is1" = Real Alternative 2.0.2
"SoftwareUpdUtility" = Download Updater (AOL Inc.)
"StarCraft II" = StarCraft II
"uTorrent" = µTorrent
"WildTangent gateway Master Uninstall" = Gateway Games
"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials
"WTA-28b73990-4a62-4968-bff2-d742445ac2dd" = Chuzzle Deluxe
"WTA-34450947-d0fa-4677-ae7d-6a323a9ab5dc" = Tales of Lagoona
"WTA-42e1718b-c5d7-4de8-a913-9cabf49b1545" = Virtual Villagers 5 - New Believers
"WTA-4fe6f702-0b18-4ea2-bd9b-0453ccc96348" = FATE
"WTA-65309cb1-dc68-4667-90e1-01f6cd6e01fb" = Bejeweled 3
"WTA-66cc5897-cc60-4cf1-b93e-9aa7112c7e0a" = Torchlight
"WTA-a6f68153-85be-4dea-9911-60d071eb17c7" = Cradle of Rome 2
"WTA-aece3255-8297-4348-9f40-90ee800d55e7" = Polar Golfer
"WTA-c13b911c-4c33-4028-b3e8-e4ec0374ab96" = Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile
"WTA-d0562979-75c3-47fb-946a-b5aedf7ffe32" = Penguins!
"WTA-da69e815-a189-492d-9599-6ac141b6b64a" = Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate Collector's Edition
"WTA-dfe88e68-36c0-44d6-bc9e-875fef507544" = Jewel Match 3
"WTA-e4cd8dac-56ac-48a9-8612-d535f25b473e" = Dora's World Adventure
"WTA-e5511b7e-94b8-4bd3-897d-bfe555d1fc47" = Zuma's Revenge
"WTA-e9304b08-c73a-4cd8-b2c8-3babc634cc06" = Final Drive: Nitro
"WTA-ecaf3424-e621-4e89-9ead-13de4f6193b7" = Polar Bowler
"WTA-f78dbecc-3f43-419f-93e6-757a0f3e4359" = Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition
"WTA-fab91634-de5e-4c2b-a4b1-b786d4cac06f" = Plants vs. Zombies - Game of the Year
"WTA-ff9fb2b6-c1d4-4fd4-9622-ba1b6c17f15f" = Chronicles of Albian

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}" = Ask Toolbar Updater
"DealPly" = DealPly
"Dropbox" = Dropbox
"InstallShield_{0BFCE729-2C99-4D94-944E-4B57878D3576}" = MyMorph
"JNLP" = JNLP

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 2/3/2013 3:26:57 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: aion.bin, version: 3513.1121.122.6653,
time stamp: 0x50fde08e  Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:
 0x00000000  Exception code: 0xc0000005  Fault offset: 0x74f1c9f1  Faulting process id:
 0x15d8  Faulting application start time: 0x01ce023c4fcca55a  Faulting application path:
 C:\Program Files (x86)\NCsoft\Aion\bin32\aion.bin  Faulting module path: unknown  Report
 Id: ac04b56e-6e37-11e2-ac39-dc0ea1ab9068

Error - 2/9/2013 7:15:28 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 2/15/2013 7:37:23 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 2/16/2013 10:42:30 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program iexplore.exe version 9.0.8112.16464 stopped interacting
 with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
 check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.    Process ID: 18d0    Start
 Time: 01ce0cb02d86bdbe    Termination Time: 47    Application Path: C:\Program Files\Internet
 Explorer\iexplore.exe    Report Id:  

Error - 2/20/2013 8:09:48 AM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 3/4/2013 11:14:58 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program iexplore.exe version 9.0.8112.16464 stopped interacting
 with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
 check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.    Process ID: 1d1c    Start
 Time: 01ce194f3aff5f60    Termination Time: 46    Application Path: C:\Program Files\Internet

Error - 3/16/2013 12:28:32 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
 check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.    Process ID: 8d74    Start
 Time: 01ce21d8f1d43ce3    Termination Time: 16    Application Path: C:\Program Files\Internet

Error - 3/23/2013 1:17:30 AM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 3/24/2013 5:15:07 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 3/24/2013 7:01:15 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: jusched.exe, version: 2.0.7.1, time stamp:
 0x4f174158  Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp:
 0x4ec49b8f  Exception code: 0xc000070a  Fault offset: 0x0009c690  Faulting process id:
 0xdf0  Faulting application start time: 0x01ce28d4afd9a783  Faulting application path:
 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe  Faulting module
 path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll  Report Id: ba762d18-94d6-11e2-a509-dc0ea1ab9068

[ System Events ]
Error - 5/16/2013 8:00:53 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7006
Description = The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following
 error:   %%5

Error - 5/16/2013 8:02:37 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error:
  %%1060

Error - 5/16/2013 8:02:41 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7003
Description = The IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules service depends the following
 service: BFE. This service might not be installed.

Error - 5/16/2013 8:02:41 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7003
Description = The IPsec Policy Agent service depends the following service: BFE.
 This service might not be installed.

Error - 5/16/2013 8:03:37 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The Function Discovery Resource Publication service terminated with
 the following error:   %%-2147024891

Error - 5/16/2013 8:03:37 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The HomeGroup Provider service depends on the Function Discovery Resource
 Publication service which failed to start because of the following error:   %%-2147024891

Error - 5/16/2013 8:03:40 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = DCOM | ID = 10016
Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 8:19:21 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = VDS Basic Provider | ID = 33554433
Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 8:20:51 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7006
Description = The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following
 error:   %%5

Error - 5/16/2013 9:41:29 PM | Computer Name = Luciano-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error:
  %%1060

< End of report >

Thank you for your time and expertise,

Luciano

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hello Luciano

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.

-AdwCleaner-

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Delete.
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
-Junkware-Removal-Tool-

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#5 Luciano87

Luciano87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

Here are the logs, as far as the computer performance is concerned, NT kernel and system is still using 50% of the cpu. Im not sure how to check if system restore is functioning other then actually trying to do it so I held off on that.

# AdwCleaner v2.301 - Logfile created 05/19/2013 at 14:28:25
# Updated 16/05/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : Luciano - LUCIANO-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

Stopped & Deleted : vToolbarUpdater14.2.0

***** [Files / Folders] *****

File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\adawaretb.xml
File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\avg-secure-search.xml
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Software Update Utility
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupon Companion
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\DealPly
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\adawaretb
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\APN
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Ask
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\blekko toolbars
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DealPly
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\search protection
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Coupon Companion
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Temp\avg@toolbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\LocalLow\adawaretb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\LocalLow\AskToolbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\LocalLow\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\DealPly
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\adawaretb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions\crossriderapp4493@crossrider.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\adawaretb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions\crossriderapp4493@crossrider.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\Installer\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}

***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\adawaretb
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\AskToolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Crossrider
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Ask.com
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AVG Secure Search
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Cr_Installer
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\IGearSettings
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{171DEBEB-C3D4-40B7-AC73-056A5EBA4A7E}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{3BD44F0E-0596-4008-AEE0-45D47E3A8F0E}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\adawaretb
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\APN
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\AskToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\AVG Secure Search
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FDFF5A2-7BB1-48E1-8081-7236812B12B2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{6C259840-5BA8-46E6-8ED1-EF3BA47D8BA1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{9B0CB95C-933A-4B8C-B6D4-EDCD19A43874}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dnu.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\GenericAskToolbar.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ViProtocol.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AVG Secure Search.BrowserWndAPI
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AVG Secure Search.BrowserWndAPI.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AVG Secure Search.PugiObj
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AVG Secure Search.PugiObj.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0004493.BHO
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0004493.BHO.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0004493.Sandbox
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0004493.Sandbox.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdate
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdController
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdController.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Features\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\viprotocol
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\S
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2996F0E7-292B-4CAE-893F-47B8B1C05B56}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{44444444-4444-4444-4444-440044444493}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{74FB6AFD-DD77-4CEB-83BD-AB2B63E63C93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{92380354-381A-471F-BE2E-DD9ACD9777EA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C2AC8A0E-E48E-484B-A71C-C7A937FAAB94}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{C6FDD0C3-266A-4DC3-B459-28C697C44CDC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@avg.com/AVG SiteSafety plugin,version=11.0.0.1,application/x-avg-sitesafety-plugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{22222222-2222-2222-2222-220022442293}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E15A9BFD-D16D-496D-8222-44CADF316E70}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{55555555-5555-5555-5555-550055445593}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{660E6F4F-840D-436D-B668-433D9591BAC5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{66666666-6666-6666-6666-660066446693}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{E7435878-65B9-44D1-A443-81754E5DFC90}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{21111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110011441193}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\adawaretb
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SoftwareUpdUtility
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{55555555-5555-5555-5555-550055445593}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{660E6F4F-840D-436D-B668-433D9591BAC5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66666666-6666-6666-6666-660066446693}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7435878-65B9-44D1-A443-81754E5DFC90}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [ApnUpdater]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [vProt]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [Avg@toolbar]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16537

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v20.0.1 (en-US)

File : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

File : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\prefs.js

Deleted : user_pref("extensions.crossriderapp4493.adsOldValue", -1);

-\\ Google Chrome v26.0.1410.64

File : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [14934 octets] - [19/05/2013 14:28:25]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [14995 octets] ##########

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 4.9.4 (05.06.2013:1)
Ran by Luciano on Sun 05/19/2013 at 14:37:20.39

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\searchprotection

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\firstsearch
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\installer\upgradecodes\f928123a039649549966d4c29d35b1c9
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{1036AD63-AEAC-460B-9060-C96005D4DC86}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A42D2EB4-DD31-4BB5-8AA5-8D4E04806DBE}

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\adawarebp"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\privacy safeguard"
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\{34A14CC6-9718-4E0C-BC2C-03F5ED99AEAE}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\{3AFB764F-2E8B-4320-A71C-E3DEB1EED132}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\{58B0A52B-56EE-4AD7-908D-66854A3D518B}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\{91B748B0-4013-46E5-ACFD-FFE8CD904E3B}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\{A1601A5B-8DDB-4F50-8787-16E4AB97A81B}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\{DEB0DC43-503E-425A-973E-94A3A18212CA}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\{FBBD72D7-11D8-4401-AE4C-F1707485928D}

~~~ FireFox

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions\jid1-yZwVFzbsyfMrqQ@jetpack
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions\jid1-yZwVFzbsyfMrqQ@jetpack
Failed to delete: [Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\extensions\{87934C42-161D-45BC-8CEF-EF18ABE2A30C}
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\extensions\{87934C42-161D-45BC-8CEF-EF18ABE2A30C}
Successfully deleted the following from C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\xi3k4k3g.default-1346982502318\prefs.js

user_pref("browser.search.defaulturl", "hxxp://securesearch.lavasoft.com/?source=f439e2c0&tbp=homepage&toolbarid=adawaretb&v=2_5&u=9B5102CF2E7C6661C18E025186E4EFF4");
user_pref("browser.search.selectedEngine", "SecureSearch");
Successfully deleted the following from C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\prefs.js

user_pref("browser.search.selectedEngine", "SecureSearch");
user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://securesearch.lavasoft.com/?source=f439e2c0&tbp=homepage&toolbarid=adawaretb&v=2_5&u=9B5102CF2E7C6661C18E025186E4EFF4");

~~~ Chrome

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\geggofhlfbcmanadhknllmlajiafopoh
Failed to delete: [Folder] C:\Users\Luciano\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbkdpahkifcigckmhiafindmaflfifgm
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\geggofhlfbcmanadhknllmlajiafopoh
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\pbkdpahkifcigckmhiafindmaflfifgm

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sun 05/19/2013 at 14:46:28.29
End of JRT log

Thanks

Luciano

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hello Luciano87

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notepad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links. I want you to save it to the desktop and run it from there.1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"
  • In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?
Gringo

#7 Luciano87

Luciano87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

Here is the combofix log. It seemed to run smoothly for the most part. I'm not sure how long it should take but it did hang up on "attempting to create a restore point for close to 30 minutes. Also, it never rebooted the computer. The task manager is still showing NT kernel at 50% of the cpu. Do you think it could be a problem not related to malicious software?

ComboFix 13-05-18.04 - Luciano 05/19/2013  15:21:29.1.2 - x64
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium   6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.3561.2427 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\users\Luciano\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2013 *Disabled/Updated* {0E9420C4-06B3-7FA0-3AB1-6E49CB52ECD9}
FW: AVG Internet Security 2013 *Disabled* {36AFA1E1-4CDC-7EF8-11EE-C77C3581ABA2}
SP: AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2013 *Disabled/Updated* {B5F5C120-2089-702E-0001-553BB0D5A664}
SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Other Deletions   )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\program files\PrivacySafeGuard\PrIVacysafeguard.dll
c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\DRM\8BA6.tmp
c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\DRM\8BA7.tmp
c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Local\assembly\tmp
c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\{62B9BD2F-3BCD-4BEC-BD9D-429C33AB03AD}.xps
c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\.#
c:\windows\wininit.ini
(((((((((((((((((((((((((   Files Created from 2013-04-19 to 2013-05-19  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2013-05-19 20:33 . 2013-05-19 20:33 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2013-05-19 19:37 . 2013-05-19 19:37 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\ERUNT
2013-05-19 19:36 . 2013-05-19 19:37 -------- d-----w- C:\JRT
2013-05-18 19:20 . 2011-09-21 09:28 114176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\admparse.dll
2013-05-18 17:28 . 2013-05-18 17:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\KrView
2013-05-18 17:27 . 2013-05-18 17:27 327680 ------w- c:\windows\Setup1.exe
2013-05-18 17:27 . 2013-05-18 17:27 73216 ----a-w- c:\windows\ODEUNST.EXE
2013-05-18 17:27 . 2013-05-18 17:27 198656 ------w- c:\windows\SysWow64\comdlg32.ocx
2013-05-18 17:27 . 2013-05-18 17:27 151622 ------w- c:\windows\modcas.dll
2013-05-18 17:27 . 2013-05-18 17:27 1388544 ------w- c:\windows\msvbvm60.dll
2013-05-18 17:27 . 2013-05-18 17:27 101888 ------w- c:\windows\odestkit.dll
2013-05-18 17:13 . 2013-05-18 17:13 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\prfree
2013-05-18 17:13 . 2013-05-18 17:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Process Revealer Free Edition
2013-05-18 16:53 . 2013-05-18 16:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Trend Micro
2013-05-17 17:21 . 2013-05-17 17:21 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2013-05-17 17:21 . 2013-04-04 19:50 25928 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2013-05-16 23:52 . 2013-05-16 23:52 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\AVG
2013-05-16 23:52 . 2013-05-16 23:59 -------- d-sh--w- c:\programdata\{D1D4879F-2279-49C9-AEBF-3B95C84EAA8F}
2013-05-15 15:53 . 2013-05-15 15:53 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2013-05-15 15:53 . 2013-05-15 15:53 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2013-05-15 15:52 . 2013-05-15 15:52 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Programs
2013-05-15 15:51 . 2013-05-17 17:16 -------- d-----w- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine
2013-05-08 12:02 . 2013-05-08 12:02 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Java
2013-05-08 02:55 . 2013-05-08 02:55 95648 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
2013-05-06 00:27 . 2013-05-06 00:27 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\LavasoftStatistics
2013-05-05 23:03 . 2013-05-16 23:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Ad-Aware Antivirus
2013-05-05 23:02 . 2013-05-05 23:02 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Downloaded Installations
2013-05-05 23:02 . 2013-05-11 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Ad-Aware Browsing Protection
2013-05-05 23:02 . 2013-05-11 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Toolbar Cleaner
2013-05-05 23:01 . 2013-05-05 23:01 14456 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\gfibto.sys
2013-05-02 18:33 . 2013-05-11 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Skype
2013-05-02 18:33 . 2013-05-11 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Overwolf
2013-05-02 11:25 . 2013-05-02 11:25 9728 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2013-04-30 21:37 . 2013-04-30 21:37 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Media Player Classic
2013-04-30 21:37 . 2003-03-19 03:14 499712 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\msvcp71.dll
2013-04-30 21:37 . 2013-05-11 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Real Alternative
2013-04-30 21:17 . 2013-04-30 21:17 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
2013-04-29 20:18 . 2013-05-11 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\MKV File Player
2013-04-24 20:26 . 2013-04-12 14:45 1656680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Find3M Report   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2013-05-18 16:31 . 2012-04-06 05:52 71048 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2013-05-18 16:31 . 2012-04-06 05:52 692104 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2013-05-17 12:06 . 2011-03-29 01:36 22240 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\ppcrlconfig600.dll
2013-05-08 02:55 . 2012-09-16 02:43 866720 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\npdeployJava1.dll
2013-05-08 02:55 . 2012-09-16 02:43 788896 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\deployJava1.dll
2013-03-29 07:53 . 2013-03-29 07:53 246072 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgidsdrivera.sys
2013-03-21 08:08 . 2013-03-21 08:08 240952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdia.sys
2013-03-19 06:04 . 2013-04-10 15:07 5550424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2013-03-19 05:46 . 2013-04-10 15:07 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\csrsrv.dll
2013-03-19 05:04 . 2013-04-10 15:07 3968856 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\ntkrnlpa.exe
2013-03-19 05:04 . 2013-04-10 15:07 3913560 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\ntoskrnl.exe
2013-03-19 04:47 . 2013-04-10 15:07 6656 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\apisetschema.dll
2013-03-19 03:06 . 2013-04-10 15:07 112640 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\smss.exe
2013-03-01 03:36 . 2013-04-10 15:07 3153408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Reg Loading Points   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Overwolf"="c:\program files (x86)\Overwolf\Overwolf.exe" [2013-03-05 35256]
"NCsoft Launcher"="c:\program files (x86)\NCsoft\Launcher\NCLauncher.exe" [2013-03-24 43304]
"DAEMON Tools Lite"="c:\program files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" [2012-04-17 3671872]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2013-03-12 253816]
"StartCCC"="c:\program files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" [2012-02-29 630912]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files (x86)\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2013-04-30 421888]
"LManager"="c:\program files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe" [2012-03-23 1105488]
"BCSSync"="c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe" [2010-03-13 91520]
"BackupManagerTray"="c:\program files (x86)\NTI\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe" [2012-01-05 289816]
"AVG_UI"="c:\program files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe" [2013-04-29 4408368]
"APSDaemon"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe" [2012-02-21 59240]
"AdobeCS4ServiceManager"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS4ServiceManager\CS4ServiceManager.exe" [2008-08-14 611712]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2013-04-04 958576]
"Ad-Aware Browsing Protection"="c:\programdata\Ad-Aware Browsing Protection\adawarebp.exe" [2013-01-31 542632]
c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Dropbox.lnk - c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe [2013-3-12 29106336]
OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk - c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE [2013-1-8 228448]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"= 5 (0x5)
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 3 (0x3)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux"=wdmaud.drv
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 138576]
R2 Live Updater Service;Live Updater Service;c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe [2012-02-07 255376]
R2 MBAMScheduler;MBAMScheduler;c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe [2013-04-04 418376]
R2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [2013-04-04 701512]
R3 FLEXnet Licensing Service 64;FLEXnet Licensing Service 64;c:\program files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe [2012-08-25 1038088]
R3 GamesAppService;GamesAppService;c:\program files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe [2010-10-12 206072]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [2013-04-04 25928]
R3 OverwolfUpdaterService;Overwolf Updater Service;c:\program files (x86)\Overwolf\OverwolfUpdater.exe [2013-01-02 18360]
R3 TsUsbFlt;TsUsbFlt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys [2010-11-21 59392]
R3 TsUsbGD;Remote Desktop Generic USB Device;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys [2010-11-21 31232]
R3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;c:\windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [2012-08-25 1255736]
R3 WSDScan;WSD Scan Support via UMB;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\WSDScan.sys [2009-07-14 25088]
R4 AVGIDSAgent;AVGIDSAgent;c:\program files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgidsagent.exe [2013-04-25 4936752]
R4 avgwd;AVG WatchDog;c:\program files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgwdsvc.exe [2013-04-18 283136]
R4 wlcrasvc;Windows Live Mesh remote connections service;c:\program files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe [2010-09-23 57184]
S0 amdkmpfd;AMD PCI Root Bus Lower Filter;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmpfd.sys [2012-02-01 31872]
S0 AVGIDSHA;AVGIDSHA;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsha.sys [2013-02-08 71480]
S0 Avgloga;AVG Logging Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgloga.sys [2013-02-08 311096]
S0 Avgmfx64;AVG Mini-Filter Resident Anti-Virus Shield;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgmfx64.sys [2013-02-08 116536]
S0 Avgrkx64;AVG Anti-Rootkit Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgrkx64.sys [2013-02-08 45880]
S0 gfibto;gfibto;c:\windows\system32\drivers\gfibto.sys [2013-05-05 14456]
S0 sptd;sptd;c:\windows\\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys [x]
S1 AVGIDSDriver;AVGIDSDriver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys [2013-03-29 246072]
S1 Avgldx64;AVG AVI Loader Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgldx64.sys [2013-02-08 206136]
S1 Avgtdia;AVG TDI Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgtdia.sys [2013-03-21 240952]
S1 avgtp;avgtp;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtpx64.sys [2013-02-18 39768]
S2 AMD External Events Utility;AMD External Events Utility;c:\windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe [2012-02-29 235520]
S2 DsiWMIService;Dritek WMI Service;c:\program files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe [2012-03-23 355920]
S2 ePowerSvc;ePower Service;c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe [2012-02-08 871296]
S2 EPSON_EB_RPCV4_04;EPSON V5 Service4(04);c:\program files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50STB.EXE [2012-11-06 168448]
S2 EPSON_PM_RPCV4_04;EPSON V3 Service4(04);c:\program files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50RPB.EXE [2012-11-06 131072]
S2 GREGService;GREGService;c:\program files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GREGsvc.exe [2012-02-29 28264]
S2 NAUpdate;Nero Update;c:\program files (x86)\Nero\Update\NASvc.exe [2011-07-22 690472]
S2 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc;c:\program files (x86)\NTI\Gateway MyBackup\IScheduleSvc.exe [2012-01-05 256536]
S2 RichVideo64;Cyberlink RichVideo64 Service(CRVS);c:\program files\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo64.exe [2012-09-12 390672]
S3 amdhub30;AMD USB 3.0 Hub Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdhub30.sys [2011-10-25 102528]
S3 amdxhc;AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdxhc.sys [2011-10-25 219776]
S3 AtiHDAudioService;AMD Function Driver for HD Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AtihdW76.sys [2011-12-05 95248]
S3 ETD;ELAN PS/2 Port Input Device;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\ETD.sys [2012-03-19 244560]
S3 L1C;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR81xx PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1C62x64.sys [2012-01-16 103536]
S3 RSPCIESTOR;Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\RtsPStor.sys [2012-03-29 342632]
S3 usbfilter;AMD USB Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbfilter.sys [2012-01-13 56448]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\active setup\installed components\{8A69D345-D564-463c-AFF1-A69D9E530F96}]
2013-04-11 23:49 1642448 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.64\Installer\chrmstp.exe
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2013-05-19 c:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
- c:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2012-04-06 16:31]
2013-05-19 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-01-16 03:32]
2013-05-19 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-01-16 03:32]
--------- X64 Entries -----------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{1036AD63-AEAC-460B-9060-C96005D4DC86}]
2012-08-08 04:08 105472 ----a-w- c:\program files\PrivacySafeGuard\PrivacySafeGuard-x64.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt1]
@="{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
2012-11-13 23:32 162552 ----a-w- c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.17.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt2]
@="{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
2012-11-13 23:32 162552 ----a-w- c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.17.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt3]
@="{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt4]
@="{FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"RTHDVCPL"="c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe" [2012-01-31 12446824]
"Power Management"="c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerTray.exe" [2012-02-08 1829768]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost  - LocalService
FontCache
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uLocal Page = c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
mLocal Page = c:\windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~2\MICROS~4\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Se&nd to OneNote - c:\progra~2\MICROS~4\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
Trusted Zone: blackboard.com\nwacc-bb9
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yw0f4wcf.default-1353129990888\
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} - c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.14.dll
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} - c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.14.dll
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} - c:\users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.14.dll
Wow6432Node-HKCU-Run-PlayNC Launcher - (no file)
Wow6432Node-HKLM-Run-<NO NAME> - (no file)
SafeBoot-70544118.sys
HKLM_Wow6432Node-ActiveSetup-{2D46B6DC-2207-486B-B523-A557E6D54B47} - start
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
HKLM-Run-ETDCtrl - c:\program files (x86)\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe
AddRemove-Coupon Companion - c:\program files (x86)\Coupon Companion\Uninstall.exe
AddRemove-JNLP - c:\windows\system32\javaws.exe
"ImagePath"="\"c:\program files\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo64.exe\"\00Z
[\]^_¨\00\00¨\00\00\00\00HIJKLMNO\00\00\00\00\00\00\00\00\03\00\00\00|}~¨\00\00¨\00\00\00\00\00\00\00\00\00\00\00\00‘’“"
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-242951028-2234126439-1746505679-1000\Software\SecuROM\!CAUTION! NEVER A OR CHANGE ANY KEY*]
@Allowed: (Read) (RestrictedCode)
"??"=hex:83,1c,e5,6e,1e,68,25,2c,5f,e1,f1,52,cc,bb,7c,73,0c,8d,28,50,bd,0a,15,
   f0,98,2c,6d,87,13,c6,f6,5b,26,3b,5d,da,9d,9e,fb,35,3d,1e,96,ba,95,8d,38,90,\
"??"=hex:cf,55,c7,95,2b,14,4d,f8,66,7b,0c,1b,19,52,fe,22
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil64_11_7_700_202_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil64_11_7_700_202_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}]
@="IFlashBroker5"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}]
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_202_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_202_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\TypeLib]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Shockwave Flash Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_7_700_202.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\MiscStatus]
@="0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.11"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_7_700_202.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Macromedia Flash Factory Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_7_700_202.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory.1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_7_700_202.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}]
@="IFlashBroker5"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Common\Smart Tag\Actions\{B7EFF951-E52F-45CC-9EF7-57124F2177CC}]
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
"Solution"="{15727DE6-F92D-4E46-ACB4-0E2C58B31A18}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Schema Library\ActionsPane3]
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Schema Library\ActionsPane3\0]
"Key"="ActionsPane3"
"Location"="c:\\Program Files (x86)\\Common Files\\Microsoft Shared\\VSTO\\ActionsPane3.xsd"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\PCW\Security]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
Completion time: 2013-05-19  15:37:24
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt  2013-05-19 20:37
Pre-Run: 197,473,038,336 bytes free
Post-Run: 198,879,158,272 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 1B39C1816BA6245D7C8C0C087082B78F

Thanks

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

Hello Luciano87

Do you think it could be a problem not related to malicious software? - that is very possible and I will do some more checks just to make sure

I would like you to try and run these next.

TDSSKiller

Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
  • Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
  • A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
  • TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
  • Then click on Change parameters in TDSSKiller.
  • Check all boxes then click OK.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
  • If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
    Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
  • more than one report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". The one that I need is the larger one. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Note** this report can be very long - so if the website gives you an error saying it is to long you may attache it

If the forum still complains about it being to long send me everything that is at the end of the report after where it says

==================
    Scan finished
    ==================
and I will see if I want to see the whole report

--RogueKiller--

Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for 32bit or Roguekiller for 64bit
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
  • For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
  • For Windows XP, double-click to start.
  • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
  • Then Click on "Scan" button
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
  • click on "delete"
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
  • Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
  • the scan will make two reports the one I would like to see is called RKreport[2].txt on your Desktop
  • Exit/Close RogueKiller+
send me the reports made from TDSSKiller and Roguekiller and also let me know how the computer is doing at this time.

Gringo

#9 Luciano87

Luciano87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

TDSS log -- computer performance has not changed.

Too long to paste or attach.

16:05:41.0012 4368  Scan finished
16:05:41.0012 4368  ============================================================
16:05:41.0043 4196  Detected object count: 0
16:05:41.0043 4196  Actual detected object count: 0
16:11:19.0611 1148  Deinitialize success

Rogue log

RogueKiller V8.5.4 [Mar 18 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Feedback : http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/files/file/413-roguekiller/
Blog : http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com/
Operating System : Windows 7 (6.1.7601 Service Pack 1) 64 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User : Luciano [Admin rights]
Mode : Remove -- Date : 05/19/2013 16:23:34
| ARK || FAK || MBR |
¤¤¤ Bad processes : 0 ¤¤¤
¤¤¤ Registry Entries : 5 ¤¤¤
[TASK][SUSP PATH] DealPly : C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Roaming\DealPly\UPDATE~1\UPDATE~1.EXE /Check [x] -> ERROR
[HJPOL] HKLM\[...]\System : DisableRegistryTools (0) -> DELETED
[HJ SMENU] HKCU\[...]\Advanced : Start_TrackProgs (0) -> REPLACED (1)
[HJ DESK] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ DESK] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> REPLACED (0)
¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤
¤¤¤ Driver : [NOT LOADED] ¤¤¤
¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
--> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤
+++++ PhysicalDrive0: TOSHIBA MK5059GSXP ATA Device +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] 3f4dd5ed05eae0a5a400d11e341699a9
[BSP] 011f767ff25dfba15583e47db7f507ec : Windows 7/8 MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [XXXXXX] ACER (0x27) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 2048 | Size: 18432 Mo
1 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 37750784 | Size: 100 Mo
2 - [XXXXXX] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 37955584 | Size: 458406 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
User = LL2 ... OK!
Finished : << RKreport[2]_D_05192013_02d1623.txt >>
RKreport[1]_S_05192013_02d1620.txt ; RKreport[2]_D_05192013_02d1623.txt

Thanks

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hello Luciano87

Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

1.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
2.Unzip the contents to a folder in a convenient location.
3.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
4.Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
5.Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
6.Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
7.Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
8.If no additional threats were found, verify that your system is now running normally, making sure that the following items are functional:
  • •Internet access
    •Windows Update
    •Windows Firewall
9.If there are additional problems with your system, such as any of those listed above or other system issues, then run the 'fixdamage' tool included with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and reboot.
10.Verify that your system is now functioning normally.

Please download aswMBR to your desktop.
  • Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run it
  • it will ask to download extra definitions - ALLOW IT
  • Click the Scan button to start the scan
  • On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.
When you are complete please send me both reports

Gringo

#11 Luciano87

Luciano87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

More logs

The CPU is still running at 50% at all times and system restore is disabled. When I try to run a windows update it gets stuck indefinitely on creating a restore point.

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16540
Luciano :: LUCIANO-PC [administrator]

5/19/2013 5:13:17 PM
mbar-log-2013-05-19 (17-13-17).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM | P2P
Scan options disabled:
Objects scanned: 30572
Time elapsed: 13 minute(s), 12 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

aswMBR version 0.9.9.1771 Copyright© 2011 AVAST Software
Run date: 2013-05-19 20:42:10
-----------------------------
20:42:10.641    OS Version: Windows x64 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
20:42:10.641    Number of processors: 2 586 0x1001
20:42:10.641    ComputerName: LUCIANO-PC  UserName: Luciano
20:42:13.730    Initialize success
20:44:49.163    AVAST engine defs: 13051901
20:45:03.437    Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-0
20:45:03.437    Disk 0 Vendor: TOSHIBA_MK5059GSXP GN003J Size: 476940MB BusType: 11
20:45:03.453    Disk 0 MBR read successfully
20:45:03.453    Disk 0 MBR scan
20:45:03.468    Disk 0 Windows 7 default MBR code
20:45:03.468    Disk 0 Partition 1 00     27 Hidden NTFS WinRE NTFS        18432 MB offset 2048
20:45:03.484    Disk 0 Partition 2 80 (A) 07    HPFS/NTFS NTFS          100 MB offset 37750784
20:45:03.500    Disk 0 Partition 3 00     07    HPFS/NTFS NTFS       458406 MB offset 37955584
20:45:03.515    Disk 0 scanning C:\Windows\system32\drivers
20:45:12.797    Service scanning
20:45:48.506    Modules scanning
20:45:48.506    Disk 0 trace - called modules:
20:45:48.521    ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys >>UNKNOWN [0xfffffa80036752c0]<<sptd.sys ataport.SYS PCIIDEX.SYS hal.dll msahci.sys
20:45:49.036    1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0xfffffa8004660790]
20:45:49.036    3 CLASSPNP.SYS[fffff880013ae43f] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-0[0xfffffa80045da060]
20:45:49.036    \Driver\atapi[0xfffffa8004034270] -> IRP_MJ_CREATE -> 0xfffffa80036752c0
20:45:50.175    AVAST engine scan C:\Windows
20:45:54.324    AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32
20:50:57.203    AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32\drivers
20:51:23.146    AVAST engine scan C:\Users\Luciano
21:06:35.124    AVAST engine scan C:\ProgramData
21:09:42.126    Scan finished successfully
21:11:11.545    Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\MBR.dat"
21:11:11.545    The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"

#12 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Hello

Please download Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue.
  • Make sure the following options are checked:
    • Internet Services
    • Windows Firewall
    • System Restore
    • Security Center/Action Center
    • Windows Update
    • Windows Defender
  • Press "Scan".
  • It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
  • Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
Gringo

#13 Luciano87

Luciano87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

Farbar Service Scanner Version: 14-04-2013
Ran by Luciano (administrator) on 19-05-2013 at 21:38:31
Running from "C:\Users\Luciano\Desktop"
Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

Internet Services:
============

Connection Status:
==============
Localhost is accessible.
LAN connected.
Google IP is accessible.
Google.com is accessible.
Yahoo.com is accessible.

Windows Firewall:
=============

Firewall Disabled Policy:
==================

System Restore:
============

System Restore Disabled Policy:
========================

Action Center:
============

Windows Update:
============

Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy:
============================

Windows Defender:
==============
WinDefend Service is not running. Checking service configuration:
The start type of WinDefend service is OK.
The ImagePath of WinDefend service is OK.
The ServiceDll of WinDefend service is OK.

Windows Defender Disabled Policy:
==========================
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
"DisableAntiSpyware"=DWORD:1

Other Services:
==============

File Check:
========
C:\Windows\System32\nsisvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcore.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\afd.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdx.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\tcpip.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\dnsrslvr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\mpssvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\bfe.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\SDRSVC.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\vssvc.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wscsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wuaueng.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\qmgr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\es.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\cryptsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit

**** End of log ****

#14 Luciano87

Luciano87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

If this helps, I also cant turn on windows defender (it says access denied) or avg as of right now.

#15 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users