Are you sure the AGP card is good ?.
If the card works fine in another system , follow the below steps
- Remove the AGP card and clean it's contact's using a pencil rubber and reinsert it. Make sure it seats properly . (don't touch the contacts with finger- risk of ESD)
- Remove CMOS battery and clear the CMOS by shorting jumpers.
- Reinsert the battery and power on the system. Check if it works now.
- If not, make sure your power supply unit (SMPS) have sufficient power rating to provide enough power to the card. If you have a spare PC with fairly new SMPS, try swapping it.
- If still not working, remove the card and go to the Lenovo site. Download and update the latest BIOS for your system. Then insert the card and see if it works.
If the card is not working even after doing all the steps, either the card is not compatible with your AGP slot or the motherboard AGP interface might be faulty.
Edited by Anshad Edavana, 19 May 2013 - 04:16 AM.