Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CPU-Z reports 5-5-5-31 timings. Should be 5-5-5-18.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 frank11111

frank11111

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

I noticed that the memory timing was not what it is supposed to be. Not sure how to troubelshoot this but I did a lot of googling to no avail.

memory I have installed: 2 x 2GB: http://www.corsair.com/en/memory-by-product-family/value-select-memory-upgrades/vs2gb800d2.html

Other specs in pictures I have attached. I feel pretty comfortable with computers but I don't know much about memory. Let me know if there's any other info I should post.

Thanks in advance

Attached File  CPU-Z_1.gif   88.86KB   4 downloadsAttached File  CPU-Z_2.gif   90.75KB   3 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users