Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dear President Bush

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:23 PM

I saw this at another site and thought some of you might like it, personally,I think the whole illegal alien issue has been put on the back burnner for so long now that there isn't going to be a quick cure, and I also believe that we can't afford to support them, and provide them with benifits that we don't provide for our own.

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements.

I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things down there the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, El Presidente Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case any Mexican police officers do not get the memo from El Presidente Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put American flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic American celebration on July 4th. I do not expect, nor will I appreciate, any complaints or negative comments from Mexican 'nativists'.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in Mexico to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the Mexican economy.

I know this is an easy request, because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I'm sure that El Presidente Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, I suggest you invite him to go quail hunting with your Vice President.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 medab1

medab1

• Members
  • 844 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:59 PM

While in Mexico,pull chicken & turkey guts in a poultry plant.
Harvest onions & other foods in a blistering sun for low pay.Clean toilets & otherwise clean up after more affluent people.
Maybe Americans disgusted with Mexicans should try doing these jobs here in the US themselves.
What?
No turkey for Christmas?
No low paid labor to do it for you?

Learn to take screenshots & add them to your posts. :thumbup2:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43088/how-to-capture-and-edit-a-screen-shot/#entry4532851

Learn to use Google Search.  :busy:

Make full system images to restore to if your computer goes bonkers.

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:55 PM

Yes what if the shoe was on the other foot dc3?
Hmm...think it will fly? Not! :thumbsup:

medab1
They have and they do.

I dont get a turkey for Christmas.

I do not have low paid labor do anything for me.

What you think all Americans are rolling in money? lol

Where might you be from medab1?

Edited by Scarlett, 11 April 2006 - 07:04 PM.

Posted Image

#4 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:16 PM

Heh...that's pretty funny, dc3! :thumbsup:

However, I agree with Scarlett...it probably won't work that way.

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:43 PM

You people are so ready to read into what has been said that you have actually missed the point here, you're preaching to the choir. I'm saying that this overhaul is way over due, and it is now going to cost our government big time, just what we the ugly Americans need.

The letter to the President does have some valid points, and is humorous if you can appreciate it in the same sense that you would be able to ignore a racial or religious slur in order to enjoy a good joke, and if you take a look at most jokes they are aimed at someone's expense.

groovicus...you sent me a pm asking if it would be ok to move this to a different forum, you can delete it as far as I am concerned, I am finished here!

Edited by dc3, 11 April 2006 - 10:47 PM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:43 AM

While in Mexico,pull chicken & turkey guts in a poultry plant.
Harvest onions & other foods in a blistering sun for low pay.Clean toilets & otherwise clean up after more affluent people.
Maybe Americans disgusted with Mexicans should try doing these jobs here in the US themselves.
What?
No turkey for Christmas?
No low paid labor to do it for you?

I have not seen any Americans holding a gun to their head dragging the kicking and screaming across the boader. Let them work in their own country. Let the own country pay for the medical expenses. Let their own country educate their children. Let their own country provide welfare. You know why? Because their own country does not care about them. Those other countries only care that the immigrant send the billions of US dollars home to support their economy. Why aren't the protesters protesting for fair treatment and good jobs in those other countries?
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users