Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My laptop keyboard is less responsive suddenly?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mamameeya

mamameeya

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 PM

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hello folks,

I´ve tried to post this in the correct forum:

My keyboard has lost it´s "sensitivity" recently. If I type at normal speed, it misses out several letters so I find myself having to type very slowly to ensure all letters pressed actually appear on screen. As an example of my problem, I will type the following sentence at normal speed:

his is not only a problemin MS word bu across allmediums wheeby typin gis required.

Thanks for your help anybody!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 AM

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hi -

Laptop or Desktop ? USB or Wireless keyboard ? Have you ever got the keyboard wet or very dirty ??

Have you borrowed another keyboard and used that ??

Mine is now less "touchy" but it is my older XP based USB keyboard -

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users