Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iTunes Won't Find My iPhone...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rudy24

Rudy24

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

I have tried everything possible to get my iPhone connected to iTunes. My "Computer" can read it, but not itunes. I've uninstalled itunes from the control panel and even with Revo Uninstaller multiple times. I've checked my Virus protection firewalls to make sure they are not interfering. I have also tried multiple iPods and its the same story with my computer, But i connect my iphone to another pc and it works just fine. HELP!!

Edited by hamluis, 18 May 2013 - 09:33 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Audio/Video Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

I would start out here. http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/assistant/itunes/

Those are some troubleshooting instructions that Apple has to offer about connecting your iPhone to iTunes. Just come back if they were not helpful.

Hulk_Tag.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users