Hey guys i have a HP Laptop that i have had for about 4 years, about 4 months ago the issue started where the laptop would turn on for about a split second then turn off, so i just put it away and didnt mess with it, awhile back however i was doing research and i read somewhere about removing the motherboard and putting it in the oven for a certain amount of time and degrees, i forgot how much time or the degree i set it at but it did not fix the problem, i probably didnt do it right? idk. Anyway one main issue i had with the laptop was that the laptop did overheat a lot , a few times it got so hot to the point where it shut itself down and i would always have the laptop on top of a fan as well, maybe it was just poor design. I am guessing that this is what caused the problem. I have tried no batteries, multiple batteries and different power cords and it does the samething. I have a quick video i made, also if there is anything else i forgot to add that will let you guys help me, please let me know, thank you guys.