Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Music ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cuhkwan

cuhkwan

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

Hi forum,

I want to try the Google Music.  Unfortunately, this is not availabe in my country/ area which I believe that it is testing only in US.  Do you guys have any idea that I can have a work around solution to use it ?

Thanks for reply.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chrisd87

chrisd87

• Members
  • 811 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

You'll need a vpn to access it, and the servers will have to reside in the US. They're plenty of options to consider for a vpn, and the discretion is up to you.

"Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver ɹoɹɹǝ."

#3 cuhkwan

cuhkwan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

Any follow-up instruction for the free US VPN server ?  It sounds a bit technical for me.  I did not use any VPN before.

#4 chrisd87

chrisd87

• Members
  • 811 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

I don't know if I'm allowed to be discussing this as it kind of violates the TOS. To me it kind of violates security measures as it's not meant for users outside of the US.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

IF a MOD/Admin says that it's ok to proceed, then sure I will be more than happy to assist you.

Edited by chrisd87, 17 May 2013 - 08:13 AM.

"Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver ɹoɹɹǝ."

#5 cuhkwan

cuhkwan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Oh!  I'm sorry for it.  It's no big deal, I can wait for the Google Music launch in my area.  I just love to use Google's product, sometime it's hard to wait.

Thanks for the reply.  You are good at legal issue.  Please stop me if I ask for something violating the law.

Good day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users