Hi and Welcome!!
My name is Jeff
. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
- It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
- If you happen to have a flash drive/thumb drive please have that ready in the event that we need to use it.
- Please be sure to subscribe to this topic so that you can see when there are new responses.
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis
- IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.
fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your operating system and losing all your programs and data.
Having said that.... Let's get going!!
Please download DDS
from either of these linksLINK 1LINK 2
and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any antivirus programs during the scan (If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here )
- Double click dds to run the tool.
- When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:
Please download aswMBR to your desktop.
- Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
- Click the Scan button to start scan.
- If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
- When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.
Click the image to enlarge it
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete.
- Confirm each time with Ok.
- You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.