Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google / Explorer slow loading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jqh

jqh

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that my browser, Chrome, was taking a long time to load - about three times as long as previously.  I tried Internet Explorer and the same thing happened. I also noticed that, if I click on a link in email, the link would not come up unless the browser was already activated. This too is new.  I've tried it on three different computers as well as on Vista and Win 7.  

I've run all sorts of malware and virus programs and have found nothing out of the ordinary.  I've cleaned out all temp files and defragged the system.  Anyone else having this problem?  Anyone have ideas of what is going on?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

Please boot to safemode with networking if the problem persist. Post also the computer model and OS next time.

Try downloading Speccy and then install the program.  To post and publish a snapshot of your PC.
. In the Menu bar, click File -> Publish Snapshot
. Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard
. On your next reply, right-click on a empty space and click Paste on reply box then click Post.

Download SecurityCheck.exe from Here

. Run SecurityCheck and follow the instruction from inside the code box.
. When the scan is finished, a notepad will automatically open as check.txt
   Please copy and paste the contents here on your next reply.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users