Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

League of Legends Client Crashes After Champion Select

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lementiv

Lementiv

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

I can choose my champion as usual, and everything goes smoothly without a hitch. However, as soon as the champions are selected and the game starts, the problem occurs. The client will minimize as usual, and the LoL logo will appear in the middle of the screen. After this, the game would load up normally, but for me, it just crashes. All LoL windows close, and even after opening LoL again and clicking on the "Reconnect" button, it would crash at the same place. 

This started happening after I got the Privitize VPN Virus and the removal process. I got some help in the other forums to get it removed (and I believe it is) but this problem stuck around and went away occasionally. However, after the most recent patch, it happens during every game. I can't play a single match anymore. 

Can all LoL players out there provide some assistance and suggestions please? I've invested a lot of time in LoL and I don't wanna lose it all now. Thanks!

P.S., I've reinstalled it several times, using Revo to clear out files and even manually deleting texture and sound files from Windows Explorer. To no avail though. Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wellylian

wellylian

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

I can choose my champion as usual, and everything goes smoothly without a hitch. However, as soon as the champions are selected and the game starts, the problem occurs. The client will minimize as usual, and the LoL logo will appear in the middle of the screen. After this, the game would load up normally, but for me, it just crashes. All LoL windows close, and even after opening LoL again and clicking on the "Reconnect" button, it would crash at the same place. 

This started happening after I got the Privitize VPN Virus and the removal process. I got some help in the other forums to get it removed (and I believe it is) but this problem stuck around and went away occasionally. However, after the most recent patch, it happens during every game. I can't play a single match anymore. 

Can all LoL players out there provide some assistance and suggestions please? I've invested a lot of time in LoL and I don't wanna lose it all now. Thanks!

P.S., I've reinstalled it several times, using Revo to clear out files and even manually deleting texture and sound files from Windows Explorer. To no avail though. Please help!

\

Your approach is right, I also encountered the same problem as you.And I think as a game enthusiasts.I think we should try a different method--As Diablo 3 gold retailers Diablo3goldtaker.com said, is what role whether you are in the game, the game can bring you happiness!

Edited by wellylian, 18 May 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#3 Lementiv

Lementiv
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

Ok... So are you aware of any fixes or ways that have fixed this problem for others? If so please share. Thanks!

#4 Lementiv

Lementiv
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

Help please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users