Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A quick introduction....

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NcLr

NcLr

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

Hello to you all!

Nice to be a little part of this community!

I´ve been interested in security and malwares for some time now, but only recently actually tried to understand the basics in their behavour rather than just launch an AV or Rescue-discs.

But since i´ve no previous experience or education in this field the learning curve is a bit steep!

In that aspect i feel like i´ve found the right spot here at the "Security" subforum :)

My English may suffer from time to time since Swedish and not English is my native language.

Atm my aim is set to get accepted to the "Malware Removal Training Program" here at BC when there is a free spot and i reach the goal of at least 20 helpful posts.

We´ll see how that goes......:/

Anyway, nice to be here!

//NcLr

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users