This laptop is running windows 7. It shuts down randomly , sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes a couple of hours. I thought it was overheating, but then I can turn it on right after it shuts down so its probably not overheating. Turns out whenever the power adapter is plugged in this happens, and when I run it only on batttery it runs fine. So why does it act like this with the power adapter plugged in? I did use another power adapter earlier like about two months ago that was for a different brae
nd of laptop. The voltage rating on that adapter was the same as what is listd on this laptop but the current rating was lower, could that havdone some damage?
And how can I fix this