Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem on the forums!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 firestormerc

firestormerc

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

Why does it say I don't have premission to post a reply? :( :angry: I have been around computers my whole life. I can take a computer with the highest virus on it and remove it. :thumbup2:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

What forum are you attempting to post in?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 firestormerc

firestormerc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

I saw a post where someone was still infected and I was trying to post to tell them to run Junkware Removal Tool, AdwCleaner, rkill and then Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It was in Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

Or How can I become a helper? :thumbup2:

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

As is stated in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum guidelines at the very top of the page:

"Only members of the Malware Response Team or Moderators are allowed to help people with logs. Anyone else should refrain from posting to another user's log."

As for becoming a helper: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86678/malware-removal-training-program/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 firestormerc

firestormerc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

Oh ok I understand. The BC Study Hall is full. I will check back later. Thank you! :)

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

Did you notice this in the link Animal posted regarding admission to the training program?

Due to the large numbers of requests for training, we utilize an automated program that will open a training slot to applicants when one becomes available. If the classes are full, please check back often to see if there is an opening. Additionally we request that you have a minimum of 20 posts on the Bleeping Computer forum. This will be used in conjunction with the application process to help us get an understanding of your posting style an ability to interact on a forum style help site. Note that we expect posts that contribute to the topic it is posted in. Non-constructive posts, of which the only scope is to reach the post limit, may lead to your application being denied

Edited by Queen-Evie, 13 May 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#7 firestormerc

firestormerc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

Yes :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users