Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Changing Burn Format on Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 caroleparker22

caroleparker22

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

I have a brand new laptop which I've burned a couple of cd's with using Windows Media Player.   Last week I tried to record music on a DVD-R and wasn't successful (of course).  I then bought the correct disk, a CD-R, but now the default burn setting is on Data Disk, and it won't record music in the 'Audio CD' format.  Please advise how to change this default setting.  Many thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperdog

caperdog

• BC Advisor
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

I don't use this program but since you say machine is new I will guess win7 with media player 12

Here is tutorial http://www.7tutorials.com/how-burn-cds-and-dvds-windows-media-player-12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users