Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot start wifes computer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 dover21

dover21

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

My wife was on her computer and it went down on and has not started since.  It does a start up repair, but will not actually start.  The Problem Signature listed is as follows:

Problem Event Name:    StartupRepairOffline

Problem Signature 01:  6.1.7600.16385

Problem Signature 02:  6.1.7600.16385

Problem Signature 03:  unknown

Problem Signature 04:  21200785

Problem Signature 05:  AutoFailover

Problem Signature 06:  15

Problem Signature 07:  BadPatch

OS Version:  6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

This a Toshiba Notepad with Windows 7.  I am not a computer guru but I can follow directions.  Please, help.

Im using my laptop to correspond, but Im missing keys and cut and paste letters I need.  I saw a post on here

exactly describing the same problem and decided to become a member to resolve this issue. 

Edited by dover21, 12 May 2013 - 07:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Good evening. :)

This part of the site is for malware-related issues, which doesn't apply to your system, as far as I can tell. I suggest you rtepost this in this part of the forum where you should receive the help that you need.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

#3 dover21

dover21
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

I posted in this forum because I saw a topic with the same issues in this forum.  That author listed his attempts to start his computer with the same results as mine.  I found it via google when I used the number in the problem number 1.  All advise is welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users