Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer freezes... please help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 quiksilv3rr

quiksilv3rr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

I've noticed my computer started freezing during video game play. Let's say I was driving in gta4. As I drive forward I would get to an area that looked like the graphics settings were turned to low and things didn't look to be rendering. That's when I new a freeze was coming. Which it did. The music would continue playing after my car and everything else froze, but that to would end up freezing. sometimes my speakers would make a buzzing sound but only for a short period. Then the game would quickly snap back into play and load up everything that went on during the freeze. These freezes started out minor and would only happen during game play.. now when I load up my computer it will freeze/hangup during simple tasks.. this has become very frustrating for me as I have updated many drivers (even bios to the current FC version for my FX-4100).

Here are my specs:

CPU: AMD FX™-4100 quad core 3.6GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670 1gb, ddr3

PSU: 600watts

HDD: 1tb seagate 7200

Ram: 8gb ddr3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I uploaded a video to youtube which can be found at:

Any help is appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

Hello -

Please post a snapshot with Speccy for other system details -
How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- Bleeping Computer Directions Here

Thanks -

Edited by hamluis, 12 May 2013 - 08:07 AM.
Removed unnecessary comment - Hamluis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users