Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mother's Day

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

Well, Mother's Day is coming up this sunday and was just curious on what everyone is doing for their Mother on Mother's Day. B) I am going to probably do the casual, take her out for a nice dinner and sit through a chick flick in the movie theater.  :huh:  But if you guys got something cool and unique your doing, I might just steal your idea. :thumbup2:

Hulk_Tag.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dacar92

Dacar92

• Members
  • 232 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

I bought her tickets to see Counting Crows, one of her fave bands.  The concert is later in the summer.  I will also cook her breakfast that morning and keep the kids out of her hair. It's going  to be cold again here so we won't be doing anything outside. 

What chick flick do you think you're going to have to subject yourself to? 

What's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes? -- The Doctor

#3 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

Oh nice nice man, you got a great idea going there. I'll have to cook her some breakfast too, haha.

As for the movie, I have no idea what chick flicks are in theaters right now, I know of some action movies and comedies but I haven't noticed any chick flick trailers on TV. Some chick flicks are actually pretty funny though, she made me go watch Bridesmaids with her in theaters awhile back and that was a hilarious movie, haha.

Hulk_Tag.png

#4 KirbyCodeMonkey

KirbyCodeMonkey

• Banned Spammer
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 AM

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

There was supposed to be sleeping in, but all I got was 5 yipping puppies from my partner's mother and my child having a meltdown all day so far. Now, time for some rest and later, steak...darnit.

#5 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Hahahaha, good luck Kirby! You'll survive!  :apple:

Hulk_Tag.png

#6 KirbyCodeMonkey

KirbyCodeMonkey

• Banned Spammer
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 AM

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

I survived, some what. The little one did not want to go to bed...or day care the next. Here is to a quite house, devoid of anyone and my hard cider!

#7 Mr Gibberish

Mr Gibberish

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

I got her a cd and gave her a hug.

Signature.

#8 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Your a little late Gibberish, lol.  But I'm sure she liked it... Big spender!

Hulk_Tag.png

#9 Mr Gibberish

Mr Gibberish

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

:P.....It's one of her fav bands, so yeah she liked it...have no idea what I'm gonna do for father's day though.

Signature.

#10 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

Oh yeah, Father's Day is coming up.. Little over 3 weeks now... I suppose i'll have to make another topic prior to that again so I can steal some good ideas that everyone else is doing. Hahaha.

Hulk_Tag.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users