Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

viao screen messed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caperdog

caperdog

• BC Advisor
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

is not cracked and was not dropped

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4E2700E037BA81EB!3364

anyone seen it before ?

Edited by caperdog, 08 May 2013 - 05:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,094 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Hi Caperdog

Yes I have seen that. The black blob near the center is probably the point of impact. The screen is cracked and will need to be replaced. The wavy line from top tp bottom is a crack.

No fixing that except by replacement.

It may not have been dropped, but it may have been closed with something on top of that computer. I have seen that happen.

You say it isn't cracked, if it looks OK in the BIOS screen that would be true, My guess is it is messed up as soon as anything appear on it at power on. Anything else would have to be a skillful malicious software.

Good Luck

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 08 May 2013 - 06:24 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 caperdog

caperdog
  • Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Thanks Roger

My daughters, she sent me the photo and said it was not cracked or dropped, and I need a computer dad cause I got on online course starting in 5 min and another year of univers ..........

She is at futureshop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users