Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

F.B. Password was changed on the same network!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nsak

Nsak

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hello, Can someone please tell me what's the meaning of this message I got it on facebook " you password was changed from either this computer or another one on the same network you're currently using" so does that mean that someone at home changed it or elsewhere?

Thanks in advance I'd really appreciate your help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AdagioBoognish

AdagioBoognish

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:50 AM

From what they stated it sounds as if someone changed your password from either a) your computer another computer in your house c) a computer that has access to your home network through your wireless connection / router.

Edited by AdagioBoognish, 07 May 2013 - 07:59 AM.

#3 Nsak

Nsak
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

From what they stated it sounds as if someone changed your password from either a) your computer B) another computer in your house c) a computer that has access to your home network through your wireless connection / router.

thanks alot for taking the time to reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users