Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Waaahhdawwwp!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

Sup BleepingComputer!

The name's Nelson... Slim, Nelson. Haha

Nah, that isn't even close to my name, but it sounds cool and my friends like it. ^_^
I've been always messing around on the computer since I was younger starting with games then I created some games, went on to forums then I created some forums and then one day, I just quit all of it. Just recently I had problems with one of my computers and got help with it through the security part of the forum since BleepingComputer was all over google when searching for help, I looked around more of the website and what not, decided I wanted to become part of the cool crowd so I created an account with a name I more preferred considering I am planning on sticking around since you guys offer unbelievably help on anything that anyone asks for, and who knows, maybe I can do my part and help someone that needs it out there too.
I used to do a lot of messing around in Photoshop and spent quite some time on graphic forums helping me get better but after awhile, I realized I reached my potential and I wasn't going to get any better probably. So now my interests are probably lying in around the security part of the forum, I really admire all the security tools this site has to offer and want to learn how to use them correctly, I want a friend to give me their unhealthy infected computer and be able to fix it for them so my goal is basically to learn how to fight malware and viruses. Hopefully some day soon I can start the Malware Removal Training Program once I meet the requirements and there is an opening because I think that is a great oppurtunity that this forum offers.

Glad to be here! How's everyone else doing today? :D

Edited by Slim Nelson, 06 May 2013 - 11:15 PM.

Hulk_Tag.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users