Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yoyo yo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mysteryha

Mysteryha

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 PM

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

Hello there, my name is a mystery. lol

I have gone through a laptop, as in, completely burned it out to the point where it's battery fried twice and then the input jack failed. I still have that computer.

These days I spend most of my day at work and most of my time outside working on benefitting myself in some way. I have a car now, and it's undergoing work, by me, do it yourself is kind of my style. I coded a calendar in JavaScript in Web2 in high school with no real prior coding knowledge. Nothing serious, it's an html applet... Shotty work, but I was on track to develop the skills for that as well. But I have ADD and I'm not in possession of a computer any more, so that didn't continue. I am working day in and day out to make sure that I am one of the best of the best of the world, though I mostly just play video games and slack off instead. So I guess I'm not working on that very hard after all. Anywhere I can though I'm going to push for that extra bit of knowledge, or practice. Mostly practice.

I've come to bleeping computer as a guest in times of need, and the information that I've gathered here has helped me keep my computers running optimally for quite some time. But seeing that I no longer reside on any one computer I'm hitting the cloud drive, BleepingCom forum. So what I will be doing here is discussing with everyone the tidbits of information(which antivirus YOU think is better, what security holes are hit on which operating systems, what exactly we should do about the growing database of viruses, etc.) that I find interesting and helpful. I made a very good friend not too long ago who wanted to be a hacker, and lost track of him... It would be nice to learn that skillset in his honor, but I'm not sure what exactly that would help me with. Nonetheless I strive to be more than I am, not the best, not perfect, just better forever. I would like everyone's help with this task, because as long as I am learning and growing I have a better chance of teaching others.

Anyways, this was long winded for an introduction, but that's how I get when I'm typing.

Signed: Mystery

lol

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users