Second, do this :
Go to Start ... Run and type in cmd
A dos Window will appear.
Type in the dos window: netsh winsock reset
Click on the enter key.
Please click Start > Run, type inetcpl.cpl in the runbox and press enter.
Click the Connections tab and click the LAN settings option.
Verify if "Use a proxy..." is checked, if so, UNcheck it and click OK/OK to exit.
· Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
· Close all open programs and internet browsers.
· Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
· Click on Delete.
· Confirm each time with Ok.
· Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
· Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
· You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open EET OnlinScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Copy and paste the information in your next reply. Note: If no malware was found you will not get a log.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button