Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unlock This Please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 renosfire

renosfire

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

My daughter cleaverly misplaced her samsung phone and undoubtly has to have another with more bells and whistles.  a way to get my moneWell, I looked up, down, side to side, and in the dog house for that phone like a mission with no option for failure.  It's on screen lock now . It will charge, but my daughter can't remember her code. Is this phone now junk or is there a way to get my money's worht out of it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jonstonx64

jonstonx64

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

You could try to call it and answer it. Hit the end call button from the Samsung phone and repeatedly press the Home button. Maybe you could get inside the phone that way and completely reset the phone. I'm not sure how to recover the unlock code.

#3 Felipe2237

Felipe2237

• Members
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

Two options! All is not lost!

1) There is a Gmail account associated with your phone. Enter the username and password for that account. If the email address of that Gmail account is yourname @ gmail . com, then your username is yourname.

2) Do a factory reset of your phone. Details of how to do a factory reset are described in the manual of your phone. You either got a manual when you bought the phone or you can download one from the manufacturer's website.

Unofficial iOS Genius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users