Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Itunes won't install on my Laptop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Astoria

Astoria

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hello, i'm Astoria! i'm new here @ Bleeping Computer and find it very interesting and helpful... which is why i signed up!

But i have an issue with my Laptop. everything is up to date, and Sp2 is installed also.... i have Windows Vista Home premium 32 bit..> (2009)  i been going through this issue for months with Itunes 11, which won't install and download on my Computer. Any help will be soooo appreciated. i'm far from being a whiz @Computers.... and not very good @ them. so plz bare with me.

Thank you.

Astoria

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

List last 10 Event Viewer log

List Installed Programs

List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link.  Do not copy/paste data from the report.

Louis

#3 Guest_Francis Houle_*

Guest_Francis Houle_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Look here : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1926

#4 Astoria

Astoria
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

I downloaded Minitool box and saw the results. i just don't know how to drag it in here to show what it says. in the notebook box, i clicked on select all then copy... the blue over the entire results clicked off and i'm not able to post it. i mentioned i'm not excellent @ doing things like this on a Computer. i only surf the web and look at different topics.  I'm still not able to download and install Itunes 11 for my Hp/ Windows Vista home premium 32 bit laptop. (G60-23ous)    i just don't understand what the problem is.... when i been at this for months. :lmao:

Astoria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users