Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash Player Error #2044

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cuhkwan

cuhkwan

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hi forum,

When I started my ie, I kept on getting this message, which had not been appeared before.

Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://tjs.sjs.sinajs.cn/t3/miniblog/static/swf/miniblogwidget.swf cannot load data from http://v.t.sina.com.cn/widget/getuserinfo.php?uid=1711590735&retcode=0.

at head()[C:\Documents and Settings\sina\MY docment\FLASH\miniblog_widget\src\head.as:38]

at Main/init()[C:\Documents and Settings\sina\MY docment\FLASH\miniblog_widget\src\Main.as:56]

at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/addChild()

at Preloader/startup()[C:\Documents and Settings\sina\MY docment\FLASH\miniblog_widget\src\Preloader.as:43]

at Preloader/checkFrame()[C:\Documents and Settings\sina\MY docment\FLASH\miniblog_widget\src\Preloader.as:33]

Anyone know how can I fix it ? Or just turn it off.  I have no idea where it comes from in a sudden.  It bugs me a lot any time I start my ie.

Thanks to all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

I would try deleting the docs referenced...the website you posted does not resolve for me.

There is a recent flash player updated version that I would install from the Adob FP website.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 05 May 2013 - 09:06 AM.

#3 stoneyc

stoneyc

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

try to reinstall adobe flash player if that don't work uninstall reinstall if that don't work under ie options check to make sure flash player is enabled under manage add ons

#4 cuhkwan

cuhkwan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

My problem seems to go away when I came back home and powered on my computer serveral hours later.  Well, I should say it happens in a different way.  It shows up in some other web-sites only, but not all of it.  Not as starting my ie before. 

It is an Adobe action scrpit error message box.  I have no idea where it came.  It keeps on telling me this is an error #xyz and that is an error #abc.  I followed your suggestion and put a latest version on which is Flash player: 11.7.700.197 (beta) 64-bit for ie.   

By the way, I uninstalled it by using Adobe un-installer, so I think it is quite correct to do so.

Other than un-install and re-install thing, what else could I do ?

Thanks to all of you.

#5 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

My guess is you were using the "debug" version Flash...as suggested by Louis & stoneyc try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version.

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by Union_Thug, 06 May 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#6 cuhkwan

cuhkwan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

Man, it works!  Thanks Mr Union_Thug.   :thumbup2:

I remembered that when I downloaded the Flash player, in the meantime, I also downloaded the content debugger.  God, those were the error messages coming from the debugger program which I believed that they were for web programmer to use, at least not for layman user like me.

Thanks to all of you.  You guys are really helpful.

#7 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

You're welcome, thanks for the kind words and also for letting us know. :thumbup2:

Thanks to all of you. You guys are really helpful.

I agree, BC is a great site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users