3 years: Acer Desktop hooked up to Insignia LCD 52inch HDTV with VGA cable - worked great!
Today, I turn on and the display is very dim, off centered, and flickering
- changing resolution, but all other options result in "Mode Not Supported" for 10 seconds before it reverts back to 1920 x 1080 (flickering, dim, off-centered).
- the only refresh rate is 60Hz
- I attempted system restore to yesterday, then to a month ago, neither fixed the problem.
- connected via VGA to other computer sized screen, worked fine, not a problem with VGA cable.
- tested TV with DVD and BluRay players, all fine, not a problem with the TV.
Edited by hamluis, 04 May 2013 - 01:14 PM.
Moved from Vista to External Hardware - Hamluis.