Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

no forum/support information on chrome-based alternative browser - superbird

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cafejose

cafejose

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

Already tried a web search for any support information or dedicated help forum for this alternative chrome-based internet browser called SuperBird (version 27).  If anyone knows about any, please tell.  The help file is not much.  The website for the browser also is not much.  Messages to their email address about questions have not been answered.  I've been trying this browser the last few days and it seems responsive, although a few features do not work.  

http://superbird-browser.com/en/home#.UYNfpr2MEhM

for members interested.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 charliew410

charliew410

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 AM

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

I think it is a great Browser with very few cons, those of which you speak..
  May I have the link to the help file you were referring to?  Thank you and when I get more info I will pass it on. The biggest con for me is no automatic updating when a new version comes out. I have had to uninstall and reinstall each time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users