Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Received Window Crash in Toshiba

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jacksons84

jacksons84

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 AM

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

Hi Last night I use the Laptop I shut down thw pc but after 1 hour again on then I see one Error your window crashed so i recoved the window but My all data has been deleted any body tell me whats issue.regards

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• Members
  • 2,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 PM

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

Hi

I guess you did a OEM system restore which wiped your HDD re installed WIndows. Sorry for your loss of data. If you came up here in the first place we could give you proper instructions on how to backup your data and fix the system. Since your HDD is wiped out  nothing we can do.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 AM

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

You might as well try a few free data-recovery programs...to see if files can be reclaimed.  Please read the instructions for using each...before attempting any data-recovery.

Partition Find and Mount — free partition recovery software - http://findandmount.com/

Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download - http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 02 May 2013 - 06:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users