Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

plz help laptop running windows 7 is in special lockdown mode?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chelle1978z

chelle1978z

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 PM

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

its my father in laws laptop im not sure what they do on it or what not but everytime i turn the laptop on it says the harware on this computer has been deactivated, warning attempting to bypass or reactive this device without the proper password may result in damage to this system and loss of dada please call your provider for activation information? im confused i tried to go into safety mode and it brings me right back to this orange/red screen with the information highlighted in yellow ive also tried to do a factory reset and still brings me back to this screen. i have searched on the internet and a few things i brought up is saying that its malware? plz help they just paid over 250.00 for this computer and cannot get past this screen, id really appreciate the help and walk thrus tyvm ~Michelle~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users