Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xfire

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:27 PM

Well I thought it would be fun if all us gamers that have xfire we could post are names here if you want.

If you don't know what xfire is go to www.xfire.com
It's a program that let's you see what games your friends are playing, instant messeging, voice chat and alot of nice things.

My name is beleive it or not Klinkaroo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:16 PM

well ive just this second downloaded it and it looks pretty cool.

oh yeah my names c0nk (i had to use a zero because my normal name was taken :thumbsup: )
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

#3 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 AM

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:07 PM

Is xfire any good?

I don't know if I'd really want to use it, I don't know the point as much since most (pretty much almost all) the people I play online with are my friends but its pretty much only with Counter Strike.

#4 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:04 PM

It is awsome for counter-strike since you can see what server they are in and it works with steam so you just right click your friend and then click on Join Game and CS automaticaly opens up and goes to that server :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users