Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Connection timeout for one site only

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Granada101

Granada101

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hi there,

In the last few weeks, and in the past, when trying to access my Website (or any website hosted on GoDaddy it seems) the connection will time out no matter which browser I use or computer to that matter. The Issue used to happen for a few hours but now hasn't gone away for a while longer. Also the issue only used to happen on one of the computers in the house. 

Is this something to do with the router or internet service provider, the host or Apple computers?

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Buddyme2

Buddyme2

• Members
  • 710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

What happens when you run a ping test to your site with Network Utility? You'll find NU in Applications > Utilities.

#3 Granada101

Granada101
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

Hi, 

I got a response from the Host saying that there server update could have cause problems on my router, so i reset the router and all seems fine now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users