Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audacity Recording Software.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bobbies

bobbies

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

I have uploaded a track onto Audacity, so as to record myself singing just through my laptop. I was trying to add some echo but the effects column was all greyed out so i couldn´t get it to work. Is there someway i can get it to work. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperdog

caperdog

• BC Advisor
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

From the online manual

When playing, recording or paused, the Effect menu will appear grayed out, because changes to the audio data cannot be made until you press the yellow Stop stop.png button .

#3 bobbies

bobbies
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hi caperdog. I uploaded a karaoke track to sing to. So when i want to sing and record it, i wanted to put some echo on, but like i said it´s greyed out. It only seems to be on the effects tab at the top. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users