Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

none of my programs start

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kirby800

kirby800

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

Pretty sure I'm infected. I'm running spybot as I type to try and weed out the problem. I've started in safe mode successfully but in regular mode almost nothing with start. It's like any exe files will just not open, no games, browsers, antivirus software and even control alt del wont work :/. I downloaded a game and I'm sure that is what infected my computer. It came with a file that said game.exe but when I tried to open it it just ran quickly and closed :/. Nothing else has happened but I hope this problem will not escelate. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone. Oh n btw, i can still open pictures and look through my computer ok

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kirby800

kirby800
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

I figured it out. If anybodys havin the same problem go here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2688326 that links only for windows vista and windows 7 though, n you prolly need to run a good antivirus software to get rid of whatever started it

Edited by kirby800, 27 April 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,556 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 PM

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for posting your solution.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users