Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how can i close multiple windows in a single step?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 evergreen1

evergreen1

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 PM

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

270413-how can i close the minimised windows
i have opened ten text files.( wordpad files). how can i close them altogether. if it is

excel files how can i close them in a single step?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

Place your cursor over the program icon in the bottom task bar. Right click. Choose Close all Windows and click it.

#3 evergreen1

evergreen1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

Place your cursor over the program icon in the bottom task bar. Right click. Choose Close all Windows and click it.

thanks for the suggestion . but that is not i wanted. among the ten files, i want to keep one and to delete all others.

#4 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

Now, your sure thats what you want to do ?

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#5 jacksons84

jacksons84

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:03 AM

Yes Possible Close all file with single Click with the help of software the name of software is that Close all.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,266 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

Suspected link for above referenced software, http://www.ntwind.com/software/utilities/close-all.html .

Louis

#7 evergreen1

evergreen1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Yes Possible Close all file with single Click with the help of software the name of software is that Close all.

thanks for the suggestion but i don't want to install another software for this purpose.is it not possible to close all but one textfile out of ten opened  with a shortcut method?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users