Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm A NEWBY After All These Years

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Salms Grilnek

Salms Grilnek

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 AM

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

I'm on the 31st Anniversary of my Jack Benny. Done lotsa stuff in the cofuser bidness - including owning a successful Amiga store ... until Medhi Ali and Irving Gould bankrupted Commodore for fun and profit -- mostly for profit.

I came to Windows back in the Widows III days because I hate, hate, hate the supercilious, snotty attitudes of Apple and my beloved Amiga was going away. I've gone from being a slick computer professional to being a moderately advanced user. Trampled (some days) by the on-rush of technology.

I came here to try to keep from getting forced to adopt Windows Exploder as my primary browser. I have been through several, including Opera and Chrome and binned them as more trouble than they are worth. But, my Firefox keeps getting hosed up by slick exploits that are damned near impossible to get rid of.

So, now I'm off to seek help in getting rid the othe output of Tidy Networks - those rotten barstids!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users