Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi. Do you recognize this font by chance?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KittiDS

KittiDS

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Salutations! I'm hoping to find an exact match to this particular font:

61b3b05b-0b62-47e4-a4e5-1fd5ac540157_zps

Pfft... Yea right, I feel like I have a key now all I have to do is match it to a lock somewhere in the world...

Anyway - I'm posting in hopes someone recognizes this font and can point me to where I can download it. Obvioulsy I'd prefer a free one, but I guess I'll consider a paid version as a last resort.

This logo was created many years ago so it may be an older font if that helps in the identification process.

I've looked at some of the popular sites (1001freefonts.com, dafont.com, fontspace.com, urbanfonts.com...) many of the western fonts came very close, but there's always a little difference...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

I just tried this: http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

But you'll need to upload an image without the flame effect. The flames got all the highlighting.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users