Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anjulZ

anjulZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

My puter is offline, Im using my GFs right now.

I know I have something in there & have used Combo fix several times under your supervision on friend's PCs & a cpl on my own. However when i tried to run on my puter this time it is giving me an error which I of course failed to take note of being so frustrated... I seem to have company when I am online, my neighbor kind of almost confessed to being able to "get into" my web cam, & I am inclined to believe him because of his timing when he calls & asks specific things......at any rate. I have policy changes in my event log & things I just cant explain, alot showing access to AVG & supersntispyware & successful audits. Combo fix has worked in the past but wont now...system restore is also sown up & will not make changes on ANY date even tho the service seems to be running. My CD drive goes out & wont read CDs unless I uninstall & reboot.

I am at your mercy... lol please advise.

"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of Bethlehem a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."
Let us all remember the reason for this season!
May God bless You at least half as much as He has me!
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Running Combofix on your own (unsupervised) is not a recommended procedure.
I think we should get a deeper look. Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.

Let me know if all went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users