Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 has shutdown due to unexpected error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 macattack03

macattack03

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 PM

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

I can't seem to figure this one out and I've searched high and low for a solution.

I just built a brand new computer Windows 7 pro x 64bit   8 gb ram intel Core 7 i7-3930k CPU

I'm running two sata hard drives 1TB each and a basic DVD RW drive.

Nothing to fancy for the video card AMD Radeo HD 6450

I've updated all the drivers, ran windows updates, done the usual with flash, java,directx but I keep encountering an error when my computer is sitting idle I come back to your computer has shutdown to an unexpected error bc code d1 and I loose my internet connection with my USB Wireless Linksys AE1200 Dual N network adapter. I'm not sure why this is happening I have to remove the device and plug it back in each time to get it to reconnect to the internet because its completely gone from the computer when this takes place like the computer isn't detecting it. I've plugged into a different usb plug thinking its something with the Gigabyte MB but its doing it no matter where its plugged in. So i just recently downloaded the updated drivers directly from linksys and came back a few hours later just to have the same thing. Please provide some suggestions thanks for all your input.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users