Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Certificate Accept/Reject Error Messages on XP Internet Browsers and apps

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

I keep getting security certificate "accept/reject" error messages while surfing pages on Opera and IE and it even shows up on Pidgin! What's goin' on did I install a tweaking app or somethin'.How do I fix this thnx.Oh and my comp freezes sometimes too,vga corruption the screen gets all garbled,I'd love to keep my comp on all day,so I'd appreciate some help on that too.I would accept the freezing (vga corruption) as a monitor prob (I bought this monitor second-hand a few months ago),and I did complain,but the storekeeper dismissed it as a cpu problem,so now I'm messed up.Nvm I got firefox and it fixed my myspace login and a whole bunch of certificate error msgs.

Edited by alien_fx_fiend, 22 April 2013 - 01:29 PM.
Removed formatting for readability - Hamluis.

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users