Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microphone stops working after some time, only restart pc fixes it?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Big_Perm_90210

Big_Perm_90210

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

So I have a Xonar Essence STX with a turtle beach X12 headset hooked up all in the back. It seems that the microphone stops working after the computer has been on for some time. It seems pretty random. If I leave my computer and come back a few hours later. I can only seem to get it to work if I restart my PC! I can still hear that the microphone works, because I hear myself through the headset, but I can't record and nobody can hear me. I've tried multiple things, but the only thing that works is a fresh restart. Plz any ideas? I've updated to the latest drivers, messed with control panel settings. Went into the Xonar menu and tried switching the front panel microphone. Still Nothing. It's like something gets shut off and the only thing to turn it back on is the restart.

Windows 7 32 bit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users