Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Computer Freezes When I Try to Play Games

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sheandhim012

sheandhim012

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 PM

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

Whenever I try to play games via Steam or Gamefly, my computer freezes which forces me to turn off the computer manually. I've noticed that certain games work like The Walking Dead, Oblivion, Left 4 Dead, Mirrors Edge, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Bioshock, and Dead Space. I believe games that require a lot of GB (higher than 6) don't play. I have 8 GB of RAM and 120 GB left of space. My computer is an HP G62-340US. I'm not computer savvy so I really don't know many terms. I have posted on other forums, but no luck. Also, this happened not too long ago. Before this happened, I was able to play Fable 3, but now it freezes, as well. I really want this resolved because I have some really good games I want to play and I feel like I wasted my money buying those games. I have also ran multiple tests and I do not have any viruses. I know it isn't the heating because it doesn't even get hot.

Edited by sheandhim012, 21 April 2013 - 01:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users