Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problem at start up

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 anakinnsky

anakinnsky

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

Hi; 

I have faced with a problem at start up on my computer today. I think it's happened after a Windows update. My computers starts  up automatically for every time before it logs on windows, I couldn't event start up in Safe mode

Could you please help me? 

My operatin system is Vista 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zbd

zbd

• Members
  • 390 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

Please explain better what is happening. 

#3 anakinnsky

anakinnsky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

When I turn on my computer first it automatically starts up again itself after windows loading bars screen. It continues in a loop if I don't get action and push on/off button. If I push on/off button during this loop, an optional screen comes with two options; 1. launch repair   or  2. start windows automatically. If I select first one an progress bar comes that saying it's searching for defects and my computer can start again during these progress, but it again get in to a loop and starts up automatically lots of times and nothing happens.

Also a detail; if I push F8 at start up and select the last option (can't remember which one is) I have faced an blue screen with this warning : PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

I'm not much expreienced about this issues, sorry for that I hope I can explain the problem enough.

Thanks for your help 

#4 anakinnsky

anakinnsky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

Aren't there anyone who can help? 

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,713 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

By pressing the F8 key you are accessing the Advanced Boot Options, one of these options is Last known good configuration, click on it.  If this doesn't resolve your problem go back and click on Disable automatic restart on system failure.  This will generate a blue screen (BSOD) which will look similar to the image below.  In the upper left portion of this screen there is a STOP: error, please copy this exactly and include it in your next post.

BOSD1.jpg

Please post the make and model of this computer.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 anakinnsky

anakinnsky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

Thanks for your help; 

Last known good configuration didn't work for me; 

The error at blue screen is as below; 

STOP: 0X0000006B (0XC0000102, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)

If this is not enpogh I can also paste my screen here. 

My computer is : HP Compaq dx 7500

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,713 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Do you have McAfee installed on this computer?

If you do, have you uninstalled it or updated it recently?

Have you made any hardware or software changes to this computer prior to this problem?

Edited by dc3, 23 April 2013 - 10:53 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#8 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,713 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

I would like for you to make a recovery disc so you can boot from it to effect a repair.  This site will provide you with step by step instructions for this process.

Once the disc is made you may need to enter the BIOS to make your optical drive (CD/DVD) the first device in the boot order so you can boot from the disc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users