Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

found this site looking for help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 crazycoonass6

crazycoonass6

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

hi everyone my name is mike and going by the habdle crazy coonass. i am glad to have found the site and am looking forward to learning from those who know their way around computers. i enjoy doing a variety of different things and computers is one of them besides playing music, doing woodworking, and fishing. take care and hope ya'll all have a good day.  mike aka the crazy coonass 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

Welcome to BC,Mike, and thanks for joining this friendly user community!

Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 crazycoonass6

crazycoonass6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

hi john , thanks for the welcome. i came to the site looking for help but i am unsure where to ask. the problem i have was probably caused by me messing with stuff i do not know about. everytime i try to download something the picture viewer comes up and prevents me fron doing anything enough of that on this board but i do need to learn how to find my way around and where to find help with this. i got to say i like your quote as i am deaf and had to go to the school for the deaf to learn to speak. if you did not know i am deaf you would not know until i told you or you were trying to talk to me as i am walking away. take care and looking forward to interacting with you and other members and i am glad to have found this site.  mike

#4 crazycoonass6

crazycoonass6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

ahhh whatever my problem is it has locked up my yahoo acount,it seems someone has hacked my account.i cannot get any antivirus that i download to function because of the the picture viewer keeps blocking me from clicking on anything that would do the things suggested to me. i cannot hear a phone and have no idea what to do. i tried to get my brother to download some of the programs on his computer and make disk so that i could run them but he is being a behind. if you can access my pc and help whenever you get time you have my permission to do so. thanks   mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users